Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Demand Studios Sucks also Sucks, Opposition Posts on Forum but Pretends to be Busy Writing for Clients


This person tried to portray the opposition as "real" writers who had better things to do than to get revenge... like writing full time for Demand Media Studios.

This person tried to portray me as not being cut out to be a writer, as I got released from Demand Studios. Never mind that I mentioned the fact that I virtually stopped writing for them two years prior to them releasing me.

Unlike the opposition, I've written for other clients. I also had access to clients who need articles written.

This person's claim begged the question. If they were busy with a full writing workload, what where they doing constantly posting on Demand Studios Sucks Forums?

Devil You Know spewed this:

[quote="Devil_youknow"](REPEAT POINT)
Yeah dude, I don't know about that but you still got fired from DMS.
Tee hee.  You couldn't even cut it there.  That's funny to me.
(REPEAT POINT) [/quote]

And this:

[quote="Devil_youknow"](REPEAT POINT)
Dude. All of what you wrote was way too long so I didn't read it.
BUT YOU GOT FIRED FROM DMS!!!  That's sooo funny to me!  :D
(REPEAT POINT) [/quote]

You hacked up a large rant when I wasn't here. Yet, while I posted my last batch of replies, all you could do is hack up a couple two liners? Really? Do you normally turn yellow when the opposition shows up?

Again:

"I wrote for Demand Studios regularly from late 2008 to early 2009. I only wrote two articles for them since then. They let me go on July 31, 2011. Not a loss, no regrets here. Matter of fact, I was glad that they let me go, I even let them know that. I've posted my letter to them on one of my blogs in case anybody is interested." -- thebesig

I wrote my last article for them, that they accepted, in February, 2009. I wrote two articles between July of 2009 and July of 2011. Through the course of 2 years, I only wrote two articles for them. The re-write request had nothing to do with my writing.

Those two articles aside, I stopped writing for them, on a regular basis, for two years. Their finally letting me go had no impact on me, income wise or emotion wise. I'm surprised that they didn't let me go sooner. It wouldn't have mattered to me one way or the other.

Your ranting the above is equivalent to trying to make fun of someone that had just got released from jail... for being released from jail.

No comments: