Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Demand Studios Also Sucks, Darth_Brooks Exposes the Bullies for who They Really Are


I'm not the only one that points these people out as internet thugs:

[quote]Originally posted by Darth_Brooks
haha you elitist cunts. Though you may not find me funny, what is funny is internet bad asses thinking they're the hottest thing since fire. Diva's "attempt" to out me as the dude I posted about in the DM forum shows that you guys just make shit up on the fly as an excuse to feel superior. Yet you get anally assaulted when I post a shitty TFPLY article with no author attached to it, whining that I'm outing an author, yeah "eHow contributor," your ass is under strict watch now.
I'm tempted to stick around and keep posting solely to annoy you three sheep for thinking you're any better than the "zombies" because you say bad words in a forum and make a few hahas. Still, you may get your wish, as I'm clearly not as good as you at sitting around and bickering about my job and how much better I am than everyone else working for Demand.
If I'm back, I'm back. If not, I give this glorified flame board permission to think they've driven me off with their bad ass intranet skillz, since you guys clearly need the boost in confidence received from thinking you've bested somebody.
And Queen, I have a few threads you've missed. If you'd like to go for the gold and troll every post I've made in my short time here, most of them are in the DS section. We all know Diva needs someone to scream "YEAAAAH!" behind.[/quote]

If there was a like option, this one post would've gotten a vote.

This person was spot on. I extend the poster's assessment, of these posters, to all the posters in the opposition.

All the negative comments thrown my direction are from people that are licking wounds. These are people that thought that they'd easily drive me away from the forum. I turned the tables around and stomped their faces into the dirt.

Intellectually, they knew that I was destroying their side of the argument. I engaged in direct refutation against them. None of them attempted the same with me. First, they were used to utilizing bully tactics. Second, they never had a need to advance a real argument.

All they needed was a mob mentality. Just gang up on the new guy, and he disappears.

I forced them into a bind when I shoved a real argument down their throats... I forced them into a position to where they had no real argument against me.

They found themselves in the hot seat that they forced new posters into. They were no longer in a position of dominance, but in a position of weakness. They weren't used to that. They utilized bully tactics to compensate for the fact that, in real life, they were truly little people inside.

They had no real life accomplishments to speak off.

After I had gotten banned, they lashed out at me, playground style, for daring to drop kick their faces into the dirt. They didn't like the fact that someone would put them in their places... with them having nothing substantial to say in response.

If these "writers" or "editors," or "people" expect to have a future in writing, they need to learn how to work with other writers. They'll need to learn how to look forward. Here's the most important thing that they'll need to do... they'll need to swallow their pride, see people for who they really are, and take the advice of those in better positions than them.

They also need to come to terms with the fact that Demand Studios was their client. Demand didn't owe them anything outside of the contractor agreement that writers "sign."

If they think that something is "too long, didn't read," they need to find another profession. Real writers are also reading commandos.

No comments: