Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Demand Studios Sucks Also Sucks, Groundskeeper Willie Sees What Arrogance Blinds the Opposition from Seeing


[quote]Originally posted by Groundskeeper Willie
[quote]Originally posted by thebesig
I was hoping, after my first major salvo here, that every one of the board "bullies," would jump on this thread. Many of these people are used to pushing others around in these parts. Many are used to doing their antiques. In both cases, they hardly got resistance. People ignored them, and either moved on from this message board, or just ignored them. If they got an argument, the opposition usually "conceded" to them and move on.
But, with their stubborn, control freak push to "bully" me, they're failing to realize that they're playing into my long term debate plan. The longer they fight me, the more everybody else sees their vulnerabilities.
I've gotten myself involved with perpetual debates since 2003. In every instance, I've seen people make use of my tactics. People that were formally silent constantly ragged on the "bullies," and didn't give them breaks. Changes happened in people's behaviors. The longer the opposition fights me, the greater chances that people will change here too... this isn't a change that the opposition would like either if it were to happen here.[/quote]
I see many parallels between this and Operation Iraqi Freedom. I'm sure you know about this stuff way better than me, so I'd like to hear what you think, but here's how I see it.
Uncle Sam (thebesig) rolls in to liberate the country (DSS), shocking and awing. Then the Jihadists (the "bullies") flock to the Sunni triangle (this thread) to fight him. Their weapons ("arguments") are a joke compared to his, so they have to use underhanded tactics.
The more the general pop. (the silent majority) sees what the Jihadists are really about, the more they alienate it. Soon it starts waking up and coming to his side. Game over; he wins. He's defeated the Jihadists and won the people's hearts and minds.
Brilliant. You can tell this man has studied the art of war. You guys and your little IEDs don't stand a chance against him and his M1 Abrams, A-10s, F-15s, Humvees, Apaches and Tomahawks. You might as well surrender now.
I'm with you, thebesig. Others are with you. We greet you as a liberator--but we know we must free ourselves too.
We still want to hear about your eHow battle plan. If you don't want to post it here in front of the enemy, you can PM it to me. I can send it to our supporters, and we can go from there.[/quote]

Once again, this is the only poster that understands what's going on.

Every time I've stood up to massive amounts of people on a message board, I expose their vulnerabilities. The longer they debate with me, the more credibility they lose. By the time the last ones are on their final stretch, they're thoroughly exposed. I've explained enough of what goes on in their minds that third parties know these people's psychological makeup.

All of a sudden, they're no longer unstoppable push-you-overs whose words have to stand as "informal law."

Long after I've thoroughly destroyed them in debate, everybody else sees them as defeat-able. Once the fight is over, people come out, who normally wouldn't come out, and stand up to these local forum bullies.

In an attempt to outlast me in debate, they end up losing everything in their own turf. Things aren't the same again.

If ceding the fight to me was life... and going for the last word was a fatality in an attempt to grab the Holy Grail... none of these posters would live past seeing the Holy Grail.

The opposition also saw what Groundskeeper Willie voiced above. The problem?

Their excessive arrogance would rather see a strawman version of me. Their arrogance also wants to see a strawman version of my intents and explanation. It prevents them from coming to terms with the fact that they can't beat me... not even when they gang up on me.

It took them running to the moderator, crying like babies, to get me banned.

No comments: