Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Demand Studios Sucks Also Sucks, Diva Fails With Spatial Relations and Chronological Order


[quote]Originally posted by Diva
Haha! He was too dumb to figure out why berg called him a brick. Can't believe I missed all this fun.[/quote]

First, she called me "brick" long before I used "antique" in response to "Enigmatic Jack."

Second, nobody called me a "brick" for the right reason. They called me a "brick" for refusing to follow the herd, and for refusing to back down. So let me slowly explain this to you.

Antiques are OLD... just like the desperate actions you guys engage in. I've seen desperate posters play your games before... from one message board to another.

The opposition's actions may seem "unique" to them. You guys may think that you're the "only" people that pull the stunts that you're pulling on this thread. This may be "high speed," to you guys, but they're OLD to me. Hence, I will use "antiques" to describe your games.

I use "antiques" the same way someone would accuse a fellow employee of "sucking up" to the boss. In both instances, words intended for one thing are used to describe something else.

Anybody that doesn't see the fact that I used "antique" to describe old games and tactics is a brick.

No comments: