Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Demand Studios Sucks Also Sucks, EnigmaticJack Missed my Point


[quote]Originally posted by EnigmaticJack
I get the feeling it's going to take him longer to get back to us now. [/quote]

What I also said:

"Even if I don't get back with you tonight, tomorrow, the next week, month, year or decade, I will get back to you. My replying to you guys is almost as guaranteed as death and taxes." -- thebesig

And this...

"Being a troll for what? Giving other posters here a taste of their own medicine? If I do get banned, I'll just continue this debate on another website that I post on. There's an international audience could get good get entertainment at your, and other posters here, line of reasoning." -- thebesig

Or, I could just post it on my blog. It offers an increase in "longevity" beyond any message board. Many of the message boards that I posted on, when I started debating, are gone. One remains from that period. It's active because it has a continuous stream of activity from an ongoing interest. That interest transcends local drama.

Demand Studios Sucks Forums exists because of resentment against Demand Media Studios. Traffic will slow down on both sites when the titles run out... meaning... it won't be long before both forums go defunct.

Again, my replying to you guys is almost as guaranteed as death and taxes.

No comments: