Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Demand Studios Sucks Also Sucks, Christopher_Walken Plays the Internet "Tuff" Guy


[quote]Originally posted by Christopher_Walken
[quote]Originally posted by thebesig
Since you guys are just starting to see what I'm about... if you replied to me tonight, I'll get back with you when I post my next batch of replies. After taking care of a few things on this thread, I'm going to go to bed knowing that many of you guys will be busting veins replying to me all night. [/quote]
Hello, little man, boy, I heard a lot about you. I knew a guy once who looked like you. One day...BAM!
He who needs light blue, should mix blue and white -- Oh man, I love Spanish! [/quote]

You've never seen me face to face. So you don't know facts like my height, skin tone and age. You don't even know what I'm like with other people in real life. A smart person would know that having worked for Demand Media Studios, I couldn't be under 18.

But let's look at reality. You've got no fights in that thread. You showed up after I got banned just to offer your one cent. So far, you owe me some serious change.

Also, your "BAM" implication. Guess what? The Anti Iraqi Force felt the same way about me. How does it feel to be aligned with America's enemies? Given your lack of integrity on Demand Studios Sucks, I wouldn't be surprised if that fact didn't bother you.

You're just another windbag that likes to hear itself talk "tuff."

What you're really saying is this:

"Hey, look at me, I want attention! I'm jumping onto the bandwagon! Since you failed to kiss my friends' asses, I wish you were dead! If my friends hear me say that, they'd like me better! I'm saying this to look good to them!"

No comments: