Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Demand Studios Sucks Also Sucks, Ladidah Still Hides Behind its Stress Shield Rather Than Face Reality


[quote]Originally posted by "Ladidah" (FALLACY: RED HERRING)
Shorter thebigKeyboardwarrior: I'm glad they let me go! Yeah! I mean, sure I could've just stopped writing for them, but the CHAINS that held me to the computer and logged into DMS were too fucking strong. THANK YOU, DMS, for freeing me so that I may go forth and populate more message boards with blue font! Huzzah!
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:[/quote]

First, let's take a trip through Memory Lane:

"He even, oh my god, edits quotes that he replies to." -- Ladidah

That's precisely what you've been doing in your replies to me. That makes you a hypocrite, in addition to being someone that has no honor or integrity.

Second, what I actually said:

"I wrote for Demand Studios regularly from late 2008 to early 2009. I only wrote two articles for them since then. They let me go on July 31, 2011. Not a loss, no regrets here. Matter of fact, I was glad that they let me go, I even let them know that. I've posted my letter to them on one of my blogs in case anybody is interested." -- thebesig

That's very plain. Most 5th graders could understand that. Why can't you?

I stopped writing for DSS, on a regular basis, two years before they let me go. Message board posting isn't a priority for me. I've got other writing activities that take up my time.

Second, even you've acknowledged that I've debated online since 2003. I wrote for Demand Media Studios in 2008 and early 2009. Now, compare that timeline to your edited quote. Feel free to take a couple of Advil before you try to figure the math in that one.

No comments: