Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Demand Studios Sucks Also Sucks, CE_ClueBat Pulls Air Out of its Hind End


[quote]Originally posted by CE_ClueBat
I think partygirl wins the thread, although I'm a big Willie fan with his fancy words and liberal views on red, white and blue. Or just blue. Or conservative views on the blue. I'm not sure if a blue font is liberal or conservative.
All I know after reading the zomb forums is that you should call that Jamie chick a teabagger. She did say don't "call" me a teabagger, so maybe she's still into letting hubby teabag her on a Saturday night.
And, of course, calling a teabagger a teabagger is similar to racist slurs. Those DMS writers. They are so smart.[/quote]

Partygirl doesn't win anything but the "can't debate" award.

Her reaction is typical of someone who doesn't have a counter argument. They have nothing in a fight, and have nothing to say in general. They end up doing the equivalent of "blah blah blah" to make up for their shortcomings.

One funny thing about this exchange, I write at a level that a grade schooler could understand. Someone that was 12 years old can read an article that I wrote. This article is similar, reading level wise, as my posts on Demand Studios Sucks' forums. He perfectly understood what I was getting at.

If a 12 year old kid could understand my writing, despite being "wordy," how in God's name could grown adults... people that bill themselves as "writers," have a problem understanding what I'm writing? Many of the adults on Demand Studios Sucks Forums can't accomplish what a 12 year old could easily accomplish.

I feel sorry for anybody that retains them for their writing services. That person won't know what they're in for.

No comments: