Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Demand Studios Sucks Also Sucks, Berg Sulks and Feigns Indignation--Thinks that Mock Apology Would Spare Her From Retaliation.


[quote]Originally posted by berg
Willie, I can't be with you anymore. He took my comments way too seriously to be the great leader and arguer that he proclaims. Thebesig, everyone is laughing at you, with the possible exception of the punk kitty. Read between the lines, asshole.
Nobody reads anything you say because it is chock full self-aggrandizing pissing. 
[quote]Originally posted by Damnwhofarted
You forgot to kick dirt over the carcass with contempt.[/quote]
I don't care enough to have contempt. [/quote]

This is nothing but face saving in the face of what you weren't able to accomplish.

You jumped in my thread and thought that I was just another person that you could push around easily. You thought that you could out argue me, or even send me running from Demand Studios Sucks Forums. That didn't work. I smacked your face into the dirt, and stood my ground. Your allies jumped in, and I destroyed them as they came.

That wasn't what you were expecting.

This never was about you siding with Willie, "because I was onto something." Your true resentment against me was that I stood my ground. You also resent me for putting you in your place.

You claim that nobody read what I said. Two of your allies proved you wrong. They've read what I've stated. Just look at "The Batman" and "WriterOfSpam's" desperation. They zeroed in on a word that I deliberately used, one that I'd use again in the same context. If they weren't reading my posts, they wouldn't have zeroed in on it.

Those that accused me of "self aggrandizing" forget that this "aggrandizing" amounts to my countering false statements about me. Everybody that accuses me of "self aggrandizing" has demonstrated arrogance in the thread that I debated them in... mainly, trying to stay in a fight with me despite the fact that they were getting thoroughly destroyed.

You're a veteran of "pissing contests." You can't handle the fact that you came across someone that could piss further and longer than you.

If you didn't care to "have contempt" for me, you never would've replied to the thread responding to me.

You never were with Willie.

No comments: