Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Demand Studios Sucks Also Sucks, EnigmaticJack Pulls Crap Out of His Mouth


Enigmatic Jack isn't one who'd think before he speaks. He made this post in response to my calling him out for claiming that terrorists loved blue. He attempted to get under my skin with regards to my blue text use.

I promptly reminded him that those of us who were Army infantry wore a blue chord on our class A shoulder.

[quote="EnigmaticJack"]My God, even Kjo had a better sense of humor.
You navy guys, you really know how to party.[/quote]

This isn't about the opposition "having fun," or seeing whether someone has a sense of humor or not. What's really happening is that you guys are pulling things out of thin air. You're talking about things that you don't understand.

That's all you have. Deep down inside you guys know that you don't have an argument. To add damage to injury, you guys don't have much outside of Demand Media Studios.

When better people call you guys out, you throw the "lack of sense of humor" charge.

I do have a sense of humor. I laugh at your reactions. I also laugh in anticipation of the reactions I'm going to get based on what I say. Or, does it only count as a sense of humor item when you guys are pulling things out of thin air?

No comments: