Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Demand Studios Sucks Also Sucks, Enigmatic Jack Doesn't Know His Audience


EnigmaticJack: Debating' with people who aren't in a debate: Because it gets lonely out at sea.

I used to be in the Navy. Thanks to that branch of service, I've been to countries on four different continents outside of North America... on the tax payer's dime. So explain to me how your "Navy" comments are supposed to get under my skin?

One, of the Navy jokes that you brought up, is an antique. It's old enough to retire with pay.

There has to be disagreement for a debate to go on. My thread isn't exactly the opposition and me agreeing with each other. I do what I do for the reasons I explained earlier in my thread. I take sadistic pleasure reading the opposition's reactions to my posts. I get a kick out of noticing that "grown" people reply well into the night, long after I've gone to bed.

Some of these people still made sarcastic comments about me... weeks after my username got banned.

There's a word to describe people like that. It starts with an "L."

After I'd logged off, and gone to bed, many posters popped their veins replying to me. While I was busy with my day... posters jumped on the thread and showed me how much power I had over them. When I went on with my life, people still took swipes at me.

One of two things is possible on that message board.

1. I struck a few nerves pretty good.

2. Demand Studios Sucks posters have the same "maturity" level as a 3rd grader on a recess playground. That forum is the only forum that I posted on where the sensitivity levels were through the roof.

I wouldn't be surprised if both points were applicable.

No comments: