Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Demand Studios Sucks Also Sucks, CE-ClueBat Lies Through its Teeth Just to Remain on the Bandwagon


[quote]Originally posted by CE_ClueBat
He frontin' and got the banhammer. I axed him to stop, but he hadn't tooken the advice.[/quote]

You're either a liar, or you're just jumping on the bandwagon.

First, I wasn't "frontin." I was completely factual in my posts. Everything that I said about myself was factual. Even though people accused me of not being who I said I was, nobody bothered trying to verify my statements.

If Demand Studios Sucks Forums had someone that was in the military, for example, that person could've contacted me. Anybody with first hand military experience would be able to spot a phony just from a simple conversation with someone claiming to be in the military.

The campaigns that I've been on are verifiable. One person tried to challenge that. I replied by scanning and emailing documentation to one of the administrators. The later came out and verified that what I said was true.

What I said about my writing was also spot-on.

You people need to stop wallowing in your "misery loves company" and pessimism attitudes. If you guys stopped frothing at the mouth, you'd find out that I offered a chance. This is a chance for you guys to move foreword. Nobody saw that plan, yet everybody in the opposition had an opinion on what my intentions were, and what I wanted.

There was a time in human history when people held fast to your types of assumptions... that's right, during the dark ages.

Second, I never read a PM from you, warning me to stop. The people in the opposition were definitely frontin, yet you didn't seem to have issues with that. You're just another bandwagon hopper that populates Demand Studios Sucks Forums.

2 comments:

Simply Deb said...

CE_Cluebat, aka Lysis, aka MostProbablies, aka Jennifer Marsh is probably the worst of the bunch. She's like a dog with a bone. Once she gets hold of you, she never lets go. She's been banned from every forum on every site she has ever written for, including DMS. She has been banned from most writing sites, and now write for DMS under her BF Batman's credentials. Don't take anything she says seriously. She was ranting the other day about what a c**t her mother was, so I'm thinking the woman has mommy issues.

Writer Cubed said...

Thanks for the info. :D