Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Demand Studios Sucks Also Sucks, Donna Can't Read in Context, yet Parades Itself as a "Writer" or "Editor."


[quote]Originally posted by Donna
Haven't finished reading this thread. It's probably already dead, but THANK YOU WriterOfSpam for clearing that up for me. I was trying to figure out WTH he meant by antiques. Good God that was irritating. Now which one of you is going to borrow him some money for his great idea? Cluebat, you in?[/quote]

First, I'm not surprised that my use of "antiques" to describe you people's games went right over your head. Here, let's do some analytical thinking. What I've previously said:

"I've been debating online, on and off, since 2003. Everybody that told me that "nobody cares," followed a course of action that contradicted their statement." -- thebesig

"I know the real reason people respond to me, and it's no different from that of others that I've debated with since 2003. The "nobody cares" canard is just more self serving claptrap by people who don't have a good argument, or debate standing, but who still want to hear themselves talk." -- thebesig

"But, I know your games before you even play them here. I know it because you people aren't the first ones to try to play these games in the face of my not letting up. This isn't the first time that I've seen many of the replies that I've seen on this thread. The words may be different here and there, but the consistency remains." -- thebesig

What do these three have in common? Answer, they talk about how people pretty much do the same things over and over again. It doesn't matter who they are, where I've debated them, and when I debated with them.

Their games, and their tactics (inductive fallacy, straw man, red herring, hot air rhetoric, name calling, etc.) are old to me. I've seen them over and over again. Hence, my describing their actions as "antiques."

Antiques are OLD... just like the desperate actions you guys engage in. I've seen desperate posters play your games before... from one message board to another.

The opposition's actions may seem "unique" to them. You guys may think that you're the "only" people that pull the stunts that you're pulling on this thread. This may be "high speed," to you guys, but they're OLD to me. Hence, I will use "antiques" to describe your games.

I use "antiques" the same way someone would accuse a fellow employee of "sucking up" to the boss. In both instances, I use words intended for one meaning to communicate something else.

Second, your reply isn't about why I used antiques. It's about you pulling anything out of your rear end just to have something to say.

Third, what I said:

"I'm not asking for money. Not a single dime... not a single penny. Just for action if someone wants story ideas if they want to build their portfolios. After all... if you're not writing for a client, you should be writing for yourself (in addition to prospecting for business)." -- thebesig

If you've allegedly read my posts to find my use of "antiques" in statements, then certainly you would've caught where I spelled my intentions out. This isn't about me making money. You guys aren't even in my client universe.

You also proved the other posters wrong about people "not" reading my posts. Or... you didn't read what I said, but are just jumping the bandwagon.

No comments: