Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Demand Studios Sucks Also Sucks, Fucking Hostile Sets Stress Shields up Instead of Dealing With Reality


[quote]Originally posted by FuckingHostile 
[quote]Originally posted by CE_ClueBat
I only take you srsly when you post in blue. Blue is srs bisness. Black? Whatever. That's the color of commies and hedonists.[/quote]
YOU are the color of commies and hedonists. Do not debate me. I've been debating on the internet since 1901. I am a Master Debater.[/quote]

You missed the point behind my advising people of my debate track record. Point blank, I'm telling you people that I know that you guys are about trying to outlast the opposition. I'm also letting you know that I've got enough patience, and determination, to outlast the opposition.

I drop hints that I'll continue to debate people. I've lost count of how many times people have broken down... thrown one accusation after another against me... or demonstrate hatred toward me, because I refused to back down.

Many of the people that I've debated refuse to talk to me. By dropping hints that I'll outlast them in debate, I'm warning them. If they break down and accuse me of all evils, they only have themselves to blame. I remind them later of their choice.

They continued to reject the right decision.

The right decision is always to cede the fight to me... instead of continuing down a road that'll lead to them permanently resenting me. I debate only when I know more than the opposition. If I'm still debating with you, that's a major hint that you need to back off... and re-evaluate your arguments.

The reality is that you guys are about fighting until you have the last word. When you come across someone that won't let you have the last word, you guys go into the "playground kid" mentality mode.

No comments: