Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Demand Studios Sucks Also Sucks, BurnCEs Expresses Frustration at My Refusal to let the Opposition Bully Me


[quote]Originally posted by BurnCEs
That's right, I think the OP thought being off the fucking Asperger's Scale somehow made him interesting.
IIRC, even CW thought the whole thing a bit too TL;DR and banned the fucker in the end for the offense of boring everyone's tits off. [/quote]

People who are used to others ceding the fight to them... will describe someone who'll keep fighting them... as someone with a psychiatric disorder. I've had PTSD, ADHD, ODD, etc., thrown at me by people who argued others to death.

They usually did this in a panicky, or frustrated, mode, when they couldn't get the last word with me.

However, let's show you how you shot yourself in the foot with the "Asperger's Scale" charge.

According to WebMD, Albert Einstein, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Thomas Jefferson and Marie Curie had Asperger's symptom.

I'm looking back at how many of you had problems understanding writing that a 5th grader could understand. I could see how you'd throw a description toward me that was also thrown toward historic geniuses.

I got banned from Demand Studios Sucks Forums for allegedly making "irrelevant posts." That's a phony charge on two accounts. Every one of my posts, except the first one, was reactive. It had something to do with what was said. Second, the administrators left the thread open so that other people could make irrelevant posts.

If they were serious about people not making "irrelevant posts," they would've locked the thread. They also would've sent a warning to everybody else that made irrelevant posts on that thread.

My efforts were partly about outlasting the opposition, and discrediting them. This had little to do with "impressing" anybody.

No comments: