Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Demand Studios Sucks Also Sucks, Devil_youknow's Statement Contradicts its Actions


[quote]Originally posted by Devil_youknow
Oh gosh, Partygirl's post made the most sense. I loved it. Partygirl, my pearl-clad little doggy, you have just wonz the entire internetz.
And to the one who started it all (hereby known to me only as Princess), your response to me was too long and I didn't read it.
But you got fired from DMS. Tee hee. :D (REPEAT POINT)[/quote]

You read my original post enough to conclude that I got "fired" from DMS. That post was 252 words long. One of my replies to you, after that, was 269 words long. One of my responses to you before that was only 17 words long. The longest reply to you was 726 words long... 226 words longer than a typical Demand Studios article.

If you could read a Demand Media  article that you wrote, you'd be able to read something that I wrote... something written so that even a 5th grader would understand what's written.

The reality is that this isn't the case of you not reading something that was "too long." This is about you not having a real argument. I smashed your attempts at cyber bullying on a message board, and you're responding like a child that just got belted.

Also, how could this be a case of my "hereby" being known to you as "princess" when you used that term towards me earlier?

The second reality is that you're repeating yourself like a broken record. You're too proud to do the right thing when you're outgunned and have lost.

Also, what I said with regards to Demand Media Studios:

"I wrote for Demand Studios regularly from late 2008 to early 2009. I only wrote two articles for them since then. They let me go on July 31, 2011. Not a loss, no regrets here. Matter of fact, I was glad that they let me go, I even let them know that. I've posted my letter to them on one of my blogs in case anybody is interested." -- thebesig

So what if I've lost my writing privileges at Demand Studios. Do you want to know how much of an idiot you come across as when you laugh at me for that? That's like laughing at someone who decided not to renew his "membership" with a non profit organization that has gone bad.

No comments: