Saturday, May 05, 2012

This is Between You DSS Retards and Me, not the Entire Community


[quote]by BurnCEs » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:27 am
Lol. The jabbering cretin that is thebesig has excelled himself again, updating his pointless butthurt blog with a pile of foaming-at-the-mouth ranting posts about us all.
Don't worry though, folks, apparently he's appointed himself as DSS's official "watchdog" and he will work ceaselessly until he destroys us all.[/quote]

That's "right," numbnuts, this is a "pointless" blog. You "made" that point by coming back to this blog... AGAIN... then following that action up AGAIN with another butthurt post on Demand Studios Sucks. I love how you brain dead people prove your words wrong with your own actions.

Don't mistake my comments as "foaming-at-the-mouth" rants. I guess it's easier for you retards to dismiss tell-it-like-it-is commentary than it is to come to terms with reality. You'd make a more accurate analogy by describing my comments as a series of 7.62 rounds destroying a bunch of mindless Demand Studios Sucks zombies.

Also, you can dismount from your high horse. My comments aren't against the DSS community. I'm directing my fire at the retards stupid enough to keep taking swipes at me.

No comments: