Saturday, May 05, 2012

Giving a Clue to CE Clueless Bat, Round II


 [quote]WalkAway » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:41 pm
[quote]CE_ClueBat wrote:
Yeah, he went off on a few of us. I ROFL'd. I thought all of those March 4th posts were different days, but now I realize he must have spent all of Sunday stalking this forum and creating posts.[/quote]
lol. I'm just jealous he hasn't written anything bad about me.[/quote]

@ Clueless Bat:

Smart people would ask me how I did that series of posts. Stupid people would rather pull things out of their arses. Apparently, you're one of the latter. Since you're too stupid to figure this out, let me point out the obvious. Dummies take a swipe at me on Demand Studios Sucks. I fire back in response. This isn't a case where I simply "go off" on a few of you unprovoked.

Here, let me give you a CLUE about what's going on with our exchange.

My posts on this blog are reactive. Meaning, whether they exist or not, how long they are, and what they'd say or not, hinges heavily on the posts they're replying to. I'm not going out of my way to make unprovoked posts. I'm simply responding to dummies that don't realize that the only way to "shut me up" in these exchanges is to ignore me... and to not acknowledge me in any way, shape, or form.

No, I didn't spend all of March 4 creating those posts. I did this piecemeal, staging the posts and my replies on MS Word. The time I spend on these posts doesn't constitute the bulk of my time... only a small negligent fraction of it.

@ WalkAway:

Jealous or agitated? If you pulled your head out of your arse, and paid attention, you'd notice that I mentioned you. Are you that stupid that you can't see the relationship between the retard posts and my replies to them? Like, you know, if someone takes a swipe at me, I take a swipe at them?

Hint: If I see a post that amounts to a dummy firing at me, I'm going to return fire on that dummy. So, if you don't find a rebuttal, keep looking. It's there. If it's not there, it's because I haven't seen your retarded post. Once I see it though, expect a response.

No comments: