Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Retard Butt Muncher Disrespects the Military During Armed Forces Week I


This retard butt muncher claims to have eradicated a member of the armed forces. When does he make that claim? During Armed Forces Week. I bet this retard wouldn't go up to the military and call them "creeps" or "cockroaches" in real life.

While most Americans show appreciation to their defenders, this retard does the equivalent of spitting on the troops' faces.

OK, let's balance this with good news... They held a parade in Richmond, VA to honor the Veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Liar: The little creep gets banned from the forums and now he's been eradicated like a cockroach from this page.

Are you that incapable of reading, or are you simply stupid? What part of, "If I had anything to say about DSS, I'll say it on this blog," didn't you understand? Anybody with a fraction of common sense would understand that I'm not posting on the comments section of the DSS website.

Liar: Praise Almighty God. Praise the Orkin man.

The only thing that you should be praising is the fact that people must consider you a miracle... given that you prove that a person could live without a brain.

Liar: We now return to our regularly scheduled bashing of dms with a sledgehammer.

Do you honest to God think that Demand Media Studios cares about you? What you think is a major bashing, with the sledge hammer, is you throwing toothpicks.

Demand Media Studios still exists! Get over it. I'm going to continue to hammer you and any retard dumb enough to keep taking swipes at me. Get used to it. Better yet, make yourself useful to society. You could start by vacating your mother's basement and get a job.

Liar: Get back on that blog, little Jerome. 

I get on my blog when I have time. You see, unlike you, I don't live on this blog... in Demand Media Studios... or on Demand Studios Sucks. I come in, carpet bomb you retards, then go about my way. I come back once in a while to collect your butthurt responses, laugh my arse off, generate a reply, then go about my way again.

Liar: Your insane muse beckons, skippy-boy. LOL, LOL, LOL.

A good look at your fart... ahem... your post shows someone who's mind isn't together. Your mind is going in all different directions, and you're just going with your "brain's" flow. And get this, you're laughing excessively... more than what a normal person would do. Who's insane now you ding dong?

No comments: