Saturday, May 05, 2012

I Don't Quit, Get Used to It


[quote]CE_ClueBat » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:53 pm
This guy has got to be schizophrenic and at the verge of a mental breakdown. He gets points for persistence though. Most people would have quit after getting the banhammer. Hell, even MaddieG closed her blog, but this guy lives and breathes DSS posts. It's awesome. I hope he continues to amuse me.[/quote]

You see, this is part of the reason I label you people as retards, or simply tards. Real psychiatrists have found nothing wrong with me. I wouldn't be in the military if what you people pull out of your arse were true. You retards, who've never met me, have a tendency to throw the mental problem charge around when you're dealing with people who refuse to cower to your bullying.

Also, what part of, "Even if I don't get back with you tonight, tomorrow, the next week, month, year or decade, I will get back to you. My replying to you guys is almost as guaranteed as death and taxes," didn't you understand? I made that comment once on Demand Studios Sucks, I said it again in the previous blog posts.

Let's simplify this for you... I don't quit. It's that simple.

If you guys want me to quit firing on you, you retards need to quit whining about my posts. You people need to quit taking direct and indirect aims at me.  I'm going to keep hammering you people until you guys figure out the "cause and effect" that's going on with our exchange.

As far as living and breathing DSS posts. You retards seem to find plenty of time to post on DSS. You're posting far more than productive people would post on a message board. Anybody looking at your posts would know that you retard DSS zombies live on DSS.

Replying to you people is fun, and doesn't take long.

No comments: