Tuesday, May 22, 2012

DSS Butt Muncher Acting as Different Demand Studios Sucks Personalities...


[quote]Now, Jeremy...
May 7, 2012 at 12:13 pm * Reply
Go lick some balls and swallow some of their contents so that even you might attempt to grow a pair.[/quote]
You of all people should know that your advice wouldn't work. As much as you've done what you're advising others to do, you still don't have the balls to post under an identity that everybody else could hold accountable. Instead, all that arse munching you've done has made you an arse.
[quote]i don't get it
May 7, 2012 at 9:16 pm * Reply
I don't get the Jeremy jokes, could somebody please explain? He stopped posting on the DMS forums ages ago, a minor suicide-threatening zombie player, indistinguishable from the other omg-i'm-so-depressed-gud-riter kooks. Why is he getting special treatment here? Just curious.[/quote]
You mean, you don't get why your attempts to manipulate people to jump onto the comments section is slowly losing its charm? Doesn't it bother you that your attempts to get attention isn't working on the Internet... you know, just like your attention whore tricks have stopped working in the real world?

The reality is that you're starving for attention.

When your attempts to slam Demand Media Studios, Kathy Kindred, the DSS website owner, or someone else in DSS failed, you're left with proving that I own every square inch of real estate in your head. Without lifting a finger, I have the power to get you to expand your time proving your hatred against me... multiple days after I've stomped your head into the ground.

It must burn you to the core that people don't buy your attempts into fooling them into thinking that you're me. The thought that the other DSS posters maybe, just maybe, decided to move forward must be keeping you up all night.

This hatred could only last so long before someone decides that they want to make something out of their life... to learn from their experience and to move on to create more successes. You're not one of those people. You're more content with rotting with your resentment against Demand Media Studios... or with anybody that stomps your face into the ground.

Deep down inside, your self inflicted grounding--from life--bothers you. It keeps you up at night. Demand Studios Sucks is the only place where you feel some sense of "validity." You're a failure in real life.

I don't know where you got this "suicide threatening" claptrap from. But, it doesn't surprise me that you believe in your own lies. I was never depressed about the DMS or DSS situation. Unlike you, I attempted to work within Demand Media Studios to resolve things.

Unlike you, and most your cohorts, I didn't openly bad mouth the organization that provided one of my paychecks. It wasn't till after they'd no longer work with me that I provide open criticism for that company. I later assumed that you people were intelligent enough to band together and to constructively do something about your DMS issues.

How about this. Why don't you write your butthurt comments about me on a piece of paper. Calm down, then go back to it later. Look at what you write. Realize that the negative characteristics that you erroneously apply to me accurately describes you... realize that you're guilty of trying to project your loser characteristics onto other people.
[quote]Jeremy
May 8, 2012 at 6:37 am * Reply
Because I am secretly The Besig and I like to make a ball-licking ass of myself on this board, after i was banned for acting like a simpering child -- hey, just being myself.[/quote]
I wouldn't be surprised if the other people on DSS saw you as a complete retard... with your posting as one personality, then coming back with another personality to answer yourself. All I need to do is hit you one day then sit back... it doesn't take long to see how that one action causes you to repeatedly self destruct on Demand Studios Sucks... on multiple days.

I'm sorry, but I don't share your same fetish. Also, get your board history straight. I got banned from Demand Studios Sucks for standing up for myself, for refusing to back down, and for refusing to cower before you retards' bullying efforts.

With your failure to be embarrassed with your making a retarded fool out of yourself, who'd want to be seen posting with you? You're a steaming pile of turd that people are distancing themselves away from.

If you weren't providing free content for Demand Studios Sucks, the DSS site owner would've prevented you from making any more blog response comments.

No comments: