Saturday, May 05, 2012

Justbrowsing's Actions Don't Support His Claims...


[quote] Justbrowsing » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:01 pm
But he called me dumb. I have not one but two of those 'black and white' degrees. Not from a 'good' school, but still I don't have the gray ones.
I have this mental image.
Fap, fap, fap, fap, fap .... procreate ... fap, fap,fap, fap, fap ... propagateeeeee ... fap, fap, fap, fap, ... oh that bitch is so dumb ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
By the way the term "retard" not really very PC.
Edit: Three degrees if you count the one I bought online from a DSS poster.[/quote]

You don't do the school, that awarded you those "degrees," any justice at all with that line of reasoning. Those "degrees" must have also cost you what was left of your common sense. You post on a forum that doesn't embrace political correctness, yet you complain about my non politically correct responses?

Really? You people definitely are retards. Your failure at analytical reasoning shows me that if you received any university degree, you wasted that university's time and your money. You just made yourself look worse by claiming to have degrees. For your own sake, you should've never admitted to having any degree... if that claim is credible.

I come around and tell it like it is regardless of whom gets butthurt over it.

No comments: