Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Multiple Personality DSS Butt Muncher Denigrates Veterans Less Than 2 Weeks Before Armed Forces Day


"Joop, joop, joop. Jabba, jabba jabba." -- Retard Butt Muncher

I guess that's the noise that you make when you're busy munching on arse. That explains all the crap that you spew on Demand Studios Sucks.

"Oooh-wee! Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and marvel at just how fu@king crazy I really am. The fact that the military allows lunatics like me to play with munitions is truly amazing. Golly!" -- Retard Butt Muncher

The Taliban, Al-Qaeda, Anti Iraqi Force, etc, all think the same way. They think that everybody in the US military is crazy, a lunatic, etc. Unfortunately for them, they can't say it online without giving the authorities a way to track them down. They can't say that without putting themselves, or their lives, at risk.

You, on the other hand, could say it for them freely, without risk to life or person. That makes you a useful idiot for the enemy. You had a choice in life... fight for America, or badmouth her defenders by serving as a useful idiot for an organization that killed almost 3,000 people on US soil... in one day.

You said that, against a service member, in the month that contains Armed Forces Week, Armed Forces Day, and Memorial Day. We know who your loyalties are with.

You need to quit arguing with yourself. You need to quit talking to yourself on DSS, before you could accuse people of being crazy.

"Whoops: Gotta go post about all you DSS'ers." -- Retard Butt Muncher

Do you think that other DSS posters don't see through your childish "I want attention" games? Anybody tracking the conversations among your personalities could see you behind your different "DSS posters" posts. You don't need to tell the audience that you have to post about the other DSS'ers... ahem... your other personalities. It's blatantly obvious to them.

"My days are just packed with useful activity." -- Retard Butt Muncher

Hate to break your bubble, but arguing with yourself on Demand Studios Sucks doesn't constitute useful activity. It only makes you a useful idiot for the site owner, and for this blog. You're also giving the other posters free entertainment.

"Hugs," -- Retard Butt Muncher

The only thing that you're hugging is another woman's waist as you enjoy your butt munching fetish.

"your nemesis Jeremy, the weenie Besig." -- Retard Butt Muncher

So says the ding dong with weenie breasts, excessive curves, and a faint mustache over her upper lips. You probably thought that was residue from when you butt munched your girlfriend... until you tried to wash it. I wouldn't be surprised if you accidentally discovered your "breasts" by pinching what you thought were pimples.

"p.s. I have a Class 1 rating in ball-licking. Men. Dogs. Horses. Whatever. You got balls that need licking? I'm your guy." -- Retard Butt Muncher

No, you have a class 1 rating in arse licking. You're willing to lick any arse if the person is willing to receive it. Your friends must nickname you "toilet paper."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say this. This post cracked me up! Sadly, you are spot on. There are a few stragglers over at DSS, and when I read the forum postings, I often roll my eyes. I did time at DMS, but it's a chapter of my life that has long since been closed. I'm glad DMS was available at a time when I needed some quick cash, but I sure am glad that I never will have to deal with that company ever again.