Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Posting on This Blog is Schedule Dependent


"It wasn't until the front page comments were enabled again that he published several posts." -- Page1News

Front page comments enabling? Are you talking about when your comments to my blog are posted? If so, comments on my blog are set to be moderated. I have to review the comments, then decide whether to post them or not. That's on me.

There's no "open window" when people could comment on these posts without moderation. Anybody could post a comment anytime. Those comments sit in a queue waiting for my review.

When I approve comments for posting... or delete them... depends on my schedule. Usually, when I have time to post on this blog, I also have time to review and approve comments to the previous blog entries.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You misunderstood. I simply meant that I periodically had been checking on your blog, but I hadn't noticed you posting anything until the DSS front page comments were enabled again. I don't know if it was coincidence, and it really doesn't matter anyway.

Writer Cubed said...

It was coincidence.