Saturday, May 05, 2012

CE Clueless Bat Should Stay Away From any Job Requiring Analytical Thought...


[quote]CE_ClueBat » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:36 pm
Yeah, he went off on a few of us. I ROFL'd. I thought all of those March 4th posts were different days, but now I realize he must have spent all of Sunday stalking this forum and creating posts.[/quote]
WRONG.

I "collected" your drivels and posted replies to them on different days... on MS Word. Clicking on comments didn't take long, reading them didn't take long either. Copying them to MS word also didn't take long. Finally, replying to them didn't take long.

You see, if you retards did the intelligent thing and got your facts straight, a review of simple data would've proven you wrong and prevented you from farting the above comment. The spacing of my posts, on this blog, should've been enough to prevent you from disengaging your brains before opening your mouth.

Here's something else you would've found out if you bothered with the facts, instead of running with assumption. I'm a speed reader, a speed typer, and I also have speech to text software (Dragon Naturally Speaking).

Here's the reality.

I don't live on DSS like you DSS Zombies do. Anybody with a fraction of a brain would've seen that just by looking at the dates of my replies, and at the days that I actually post here. Based on you people's comments, I'd say that you people are brain dead.

No comments: