Saturday, May 05, 2012

Generating These Posts Constitutes a Small Fraction of my Time


"With how much time you apparently spend reading a forum that you were banned from several months back, and with how much time you spend spinning everything that is said on here to fit your own, twisted mind, well, it becomes clear that you must have a lot of free time on your hands." -  WalkAway

WRONG.

Again, it doesn't take me long to generate these posts. I don't spend all day doing them. I do these series of posts piece-meal, generating my replies on MS Word then moving on. By the time I finally make those posts, day's have gone by since I've finished typing them. In this case, weeks.

The time I spend on them, the days I do work on them, is a small insignificant fraction of my total day. Remember, I've been doing this since 2003. I've got this down to a science.

You even ignored obvious facts. But again, that's proof that I got to you. Any tard reacting under pure emotion would "fire back" driven by that emotion. That retard will ignore obvious facts. For instance, look at the dates for my blog posts.

As you can see, I don't post here everyday. Contrary to what you farted out, I do have a life. I don't spend it posting on blogs and message boards, like what you're doing. The fact that I have other commitments prevents me from doing what you do on a regular basis. I have to do this "piece meal," a little at a time as my schedule permits.

Let's sum this up.

* It doesn't take me long to read DSS zombie rants and raves. I'm a speed reader.

* Second, it doesn't take long for me to type my responses. I'm a speed typist. I don't even need to look at the keyboard to type.

* Third, I also use Speech to Text, which speeds my writing work up.

Meaning... It doesn't take me long to read you people's garbage, then generate a reply.

Don't mistake my telling it like it is, about you retards, as me "spinning" anything. Human nature doesn't change from one message board to another. You people are no different from the retards that I've debated against over the past few years. Your attitudes, reactions, and emotions don't change.

You DMS zombies are repeating the same actions, and responses, that previous retards have made. All I'm doing is looking at that repeated pattern, and calling it like I see it. This would be like saying that the "current" hurricane system would move in a northeast direction, because every hurricane that has hit this area so far moved northeastward.

Instead of dismissing my calling-it-like-I-see-it comments, you need to take a good hard look at yourself... without your horse-blinders on, and without your ego getting into the way.

"thebesig, here's a tip: when a forum bans you, it's time to move the fuck on to somewhere else."  - WalkAway

WRONG Again.

What part of, "Even if I don't get back with you tonight, tomorrow, the next week, month, year or decade, I will get back to you. My replying to you guys is almost as guaranteed as death and taxes," didn't you understand? Are you THAT retarded, or are you simply incapable of understanding simple English?

Let me spell this out to you, ding dong. I treat online exchanges like a combat operation. I won't "cease fire" on someone unless they quit firing in my direction. If a retard fires in my direction, I'm going to fire back... and will continue to fire back until that retard is neutralized.

Want me to stop firing on you retards? Don't give me an excuse to mention you. You do that by ignoring me. Again: Let your butthurt post about me be "X." Let my response to your butthurt post be "Y." If "X" then "Y." If not "X," then not "Y."

How about that? Ignore me and the problem solves itself. THAT'S how you settle this. You don't fire in my direction, then tell me to "move the fuck on." That's not how things work. The way it works is if you want me to stop, you'll stop taking swipes at me.

This isn't rocket science, it's simple common sense.

I take sadistic pleasure in dismantling you people's argument and credibility. You obviously have a problem with it. You could only influence things on your end.

"Sticking around at a forum you've been banned " - WalkAway

So says the ding dong that didn't stop himself from reading my blog after the fact.

"and stalking a respected member such as Page" -- WalkAway

You're basing that on? I thought so, you're just pulling turd nuggets out of your arse.

You see, if you didn't go on an emotional rant after seeing my blog, you would've noticed that I addressed people that attacked me... directly and indirectly. That's not exactly "stalking" by any stretch of the imagination.

" makes you appear to be out of your right mind and possibly even a huge danger to society" -- WalkAway

Get over yourself retard, this doesn't have anything to do with society's well being. The real issue, that drove you to say that, is my refusal to give up. Heaven forbid that the person that you chose to "bully" fights back, and refuses to back down.

You're not used to that, aren't you, bully? Don't mistake my refusing to let your BS stand as my being "out of my mind." That's some nonsense clap trap that a retard with control issues would say.

" believe me, I've seen crazy people before, so I think I know what I'm talking about." -- WalkAway

Believe me, I've talked to psychiatrists as part of my pre and post deployment screening. Since none of them agreed with your opinion, it's painfully obvious that you don't know what you're talking about... you're just pulling turd nuggets out of your arse.

Who should we believe, people who've met me, or you, who've never met me?

Hint: It helps to know the facts about me before you could hope to come close to being "correct" about what you say about me. I'm hoping that your marksmanship isn't anywhere near to being like your attempts to guess things about me. If it were, I'd hate to be the person standing behind you as you try to shoot the target in front of you.

" And you're donating sperm? I wonder if the clinic you donate at (and its clients) know that you're a crazy fucker. If they did, no way would they be using your sperm." -- WalkAway

Fortunately for me, only intelligent people get involved with artificial inseminations. Intelligent people handle this by looking at family medical history, family traits, and track record with successful inseminations.

Meaning, you're not that intelligent, aren't you? I wouldn't be surprised if all you could come up with is a drizzle every time you're required to brainstorm something.

Through your emotional knee jerk reaction, you missed one of the qualifiers that donor recipients look for. Read up on as many successful people as you could read up on. You'll find that one of the common traits they share is persistence.

Beyond all your belly-aching and butt-hurting, your true problem with me is that I'm persistent with hitting you guys back.

"Thanks for giving society a whole new generation of psychopaths, jackass." -- WalkAway

Let's see, the military didn't see me as a psychopath. Neither did any of the psychiatrists that have talked to me. What do the military, and these psychiatrists have, that the above butt muncher doesn't?

Answer, they've met me face to face, and are qualified to talk about my psychological state. This butt muncher, on the other hand, is just spewing the crap that it chewed on while butt munching one of the other DSS posters.

"Also, the idea that I suck Page's ass is laughable." -- WalkAway

As much crap that you just spewed, that concept isn't laughable. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if you fantasized having one of the DSS women sit on your mouth while you indulged in your apparent butt munching fetish.

I guess if they were to take your access to arse away, you'd go silent.

" Just today she and I had a disagreement of something I posted in another thread." -- WalkAway

Let me lead you by the fingers here...

Go back to the post that you're belly aching over. Now, look at the posting date. Do you see it? Need help finding it? Do you need help reading the date? Now, notice how I'm addressing something you said weeks ago, rather than "after" you "disagreed" with Page1News?

Or, did you honest to God expect me to foresee your disagreement, weeks or months down the road?

What you just spewed, you retard, is what's called a strawman argument.

"I respect her, yes (just as I do many other members here)," -- WalkAway

This isn't a case where you can respect some, but not others. Since you're not afraid to disrespect veterans by insinuating that I "don't" have a job, how much you respect others on DSS doesn't mean anything.

"but I'm not afraid to speak my mind to anyone here if I disagree with them." -- WalkAway

Yet, you have a problem with someone telling it like it is with regards to your retarded arse and the rest of your cohorts... you also have problems with anyone that's not afraid to fire back at you retards ad infinitum... Got you.

"Here's hoping you grow the fuck up and move on from stalking DSS'ers, thebesig." -- WalkAway

Do you want to know how ridiculous that sounds?

Tell you what, if someone walks up to you, and knocks you on the arse, resist the urge to fight back. Remember, fighting back isn't the "grown up" thing to do. If you do strike back, tell yourself that you need to grow the "f" up and move on from the scene.

Just take those punches and move on without retaliating.

Here's the cold hard reality. Bowing down and keeling over for you doesn't constitute "growing up." Laying on one's back, and turning one's belly up for you people's abuse isn't "growing up." Laying down and letting you walk all over me doesn't constitute "growing up."

If by "growing up," you mean that I let you people's BS stand unchallenged, I'm sorry. You're going to be in for a major disappointment.

Also, don't mistake my giving you people a taste of your medicine as my "stalking" you DSS zombies.

Here's how things actually work.

A retard DSS zombie fires in my direction, I fire back. Let me simplify this for you. X = F*tard DSS zombies spew crap about me. Y = I fact check said F*tard DSS zombies. If "X," then "Y." Now, for the solution: If not "X," then not "Y."

You want all of this to stop? Address the cause, urge the F*tard DSS zombies addressing me to stop. If you can't do that, you need to ask for a username change. Your current one obviously wouldn't fit you.

I have every intention of firing back at you guys for as long as you keep up with your crap... no matter how long this back and forth takes place. Want this to end? Ignore me and don't give me an excuse to fire back. It's THAT simple. Again, this isn't rocket science; it's simple common sense.

No comments: