Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Retard Butt Muncher Disrespects the Military During Armed Forces Week II


Had this retard left the military, and an area with military bases, out, I would've moved on from this. This may be directed at me, the DSS site owner, or both. Regardless, I'm going to open fire on this clown for denigrating the military.

[quote]Actually...
May 15, 2012 at 2:29 am * Reply
Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.
No one has the time or inclination to poke you with a stick, which you so obviously crave. You are just a little military whack-job in Virginia Beach who spends all his time clicking the refresh button to see new comments here. You'll deny that you are insane, but your words and actions indicate otherwise.
Wasting time with you is like playing whack-a-mole. After awhile, people get bored with you and look for more interesting things to do. You pop back up like a rodent and think you've won.
You are ridiculous. No one cares what you think. That is the true answer to the lack of responses here and elsewhere to your lunatic ramblings. You're welcome.[/quote]

If nobody had time to poke the person with a stick, they wouldn't have left a reply. Yet, here you are dignifying your intended audience with a remark. Your actions proved your words wrong, and made you look like an arse in the process.

Also, you do realize that you said that during Armed Forces Week, do you? It doesn't surprise me that you'd spend that time disrespecting the military with your DSS drivel.

Are you that disillusioned that you think that someone is on DSS hitting refresh every hour of the day, 7 days a week, and every week of the month? The fact that you think that shows that you're paranoid.

Oh well, that tells me that I own every cubic inch of the space in your head. The extent of my ownership is such that you're on here farting out of your mouth about me, 12 days after I made my last series of post.

You're not qualified to determine if someone is insane or not. Professionals trained to do that talk to a person and do a face to face evaluation... or a series of evaluations. I doubt that you've done that with the site owner. I know for a fact that you didn't do that with me.

Do you see the contradiction in your back-to-back "whack-a-mole" comment and the "bored" comment? Of course not, such contradictions make perfect sense to you. But again, there are things that make perfect sense to insane people that don't make sense to regular people.

Get over yourself. You retards' interaction with me isn't equivalent to you guys playing, "whack-a-mole." You need to come up with a proper analogy... you retards' actions encourage me to come back and lacerate you. Your actions against me don't drive me away... they bring me back.

You retards are the flammable liquids, I'm the fire. That's not comparable to the "whack a mole" analogy that you used. Even if you were addressing someone else, your analogy wouldn't be applicable. Your responses draw fire. They don't suppress anything.

Here's the real analogy. You retard butt munchers act like a bunch of kids that had just been belted/whipped... who don't show defiance until they've ran behind closed doors.

If nobody cared about what I, or your audience, thinks, you wouldn't have generated the above fart... ahem... quote. People that don't care about me simply ignore me, and don't do anything that proves that they've read my posts. You need to quit contradicting yourself before you throw the "lunatic" charges around.

No comments: