Saturday, May 05, 2012

Then Quit Acting Like You're Full of Testosterone


A perfect analogy for this retard would be a woman that complains about tomatoes being "too soft," while ignoring the fact that she squeezes them too hard.

 [quote]DespicableMe » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:58 pm
HAHAHAHAHA I finally got a post dedicated to my Despicable self. *whips hair back* I'm famous now, bitches.
And obsessive-crazy-blog person, I have breasts because I am, in fact, not a man.[/quote]

Since you're too dense to notice this, let me lead you by the fingers.

Notice a trend among the people that I'm replying to? Their mentioning me maybe? Go ahead, scroll up and down and look at the people that I'm addressing. They've addressed me directly or indirectly. If you can't see that, get someone to help you, they'll hopefully see the trend. Let's put this in simpler terms.

Let "X" be people's mentioning me. Let "Y" be my mentioning them in return. If "X" then "Y."

Your fart (above quote) only addresses Y, it completely ignores X. Maybe if you retard DSS zombies would quit "obsessing" over me, I'd find other targets to fire on. Let's put this in simple terms:

If not "X," then not "Y." The sooner you ding dongs apply that concept, the sooner I lift fire on you. This has nothing to do with being "crazy" or obsessives.

No comments: