Monday, May 04, 2015

Erin Conley Fogelberg Destroyed in Debate, Unfriends Victor Part III



Erin Conley Fogelberg: Thanks [Lapdog], just had to vent about his you know. God that pissed me off. Sorry.......

Two things pissed you off. One, you saw a reasoned argument destroying your original post, and your intent. Two, I refused to do what you told me to do. 

You repeatedly made demands on me. Instead, I persisted in destroying your argument. You couldn't handle that. Your ego kicked in overdrive and fired up your emotional hysteria.

The cold hard reality is that I destroyed your argument. One way to describe this is that I cut your azz off and shoved it down your throat. This put you in a situation where you felt that you had lost control. 

You unfriended and blocked me to compensate for your inability to stand your ground. It helped you get a sense of "regaining" that control.

More importantly, you thought that the video communicated the basic "fact." I demonstrated how it didn't. I showed you, via reasoned argument, how their video did not communicate what you thought it did.

I rebutted you as if someone rebutted an urban legend post with a Snopes article.  

Erin Conley Fogelberg: Yes I know, I'm related to one that it went the other way, but there is no way he'd write a novel about what happened.

I wrote about my experiences because you said this:

"I'm not stupid but learn the facts of the person posting this before you go on one of you tangents." -- Erin Conley

My reply made you feel and look stupid, didn't it? :D This is the crux of your butthurt in our exchange. 

That "novel" happened to be me giving you the very facts about my situation that you're demanding of me here. You demand that I do this for you, but when I put you in the situation where you had to do what you demand I do, you accused me of writing novels.

Erin Conley Fogelberg: I hope my throbbing broken leg isn't clouding my judgment

No, don't blame your throbbing broken leg for your clouded judgment. It's not clouding your judgment. I sensed this in your posts in your previous emotional rants that you've posted.

Blame your inability to deal with stress, anger, and your need for control for your clouded judgment. Blame your sense of low self-esteem.

I have a 60% service connected disability with the VA. I recently was involved in an accident where a driver rear-ended me not once, but twice. I consequently was not able to do my military duties that was scheduled in the next few days. That accident aggravated part of that 60% service connected disability.

First, I'm not blaming that for anything that I'm doing on Facebook. Heck, I'm not blaming that for anything else I do based on whatever I decide. Woman up and take responsibility for your actions instead of blaming someone or something else. 

So can it with your trying to gain sympathy for your condition in order to justify your inability to control your anger, stress, control, low self-esteem, and other issues. 

No comments: