Friday, May 15, 2015

Bruce Dignan's Anger Issues 01-Getting Defensive when Asked about his Military Background

Bruce, I asked you for information on your military background. This includes your duty position, the unit you deployed with (company and field level), where you served, and other basic information. These are questions that veterans would easily be able answer.

For example, if you didn't deploy, you'd simply be able to state that you didn't deploy. However, you stated that you deployed during the Gulf War. It doesn't matter what branch of the military you were in, you'd be able tell me the company and field level unit that you deployed with.

You provided me an initial response about your military service. However, when I probed deeper, you provided me with anger management problem responses. You should be able to easily answer all those questions without going into all sorts of directions. You dodged questions that veterans would easily answer.

This tells me one of two things.

One, it tells me that you served, but your service was lackluster. You may have gotten busted in rank. You may have gotten busted a few ranks. Chances are, you may have been discharged for behavior related reasons.

Two, if it's not that, then the chances are strong that you didn't serve.

One other person accused me of being "gay" as a result of questions I asked that person. I busted him for being a phony Navy SEAL veteran. That person never was a Navy SEAL. Your response and reactions to my asking you those questions demonstrate lack of comfort on your part.

Why the lack of comfort?

I sense that you're not being truthful with us on this thread. Either you served a lackluster term in service, or you may not have served... and you're just here to get attention.

I didn't ask you for your Social Security number. Nor did I ask you to provide me money via a "gofundme page." I don't have one.

You mention that you're almost 50 years old. You subsequently reference me as part of a collective group of "young folk."

I only talked about a part of my military service. The reality is that I'm in my mid-40s and have somewhere between a fifth of a century to a quarter of a century of military service under my belt.

You're not that much older than me.

Okay, you have high blood pressure. Nobody's telling you to read my replies. Nobody's telling you to read this thread. However, you choose to do so knowing full well that you cannot handle disagreement.

You can't handle it when things don't go your way.

Your responses on this thread, and in your PMs to me, indicate a need for you to get help. You need to attend a couple classes: anger management and stress management.

As for my advice for you to obtain your medical records.

You need these to apply for VA disability. You complain that you're not getting compensation and VA care. If you could prove to the VA, via your medical records, that you have service-connected disability, you'd make headway.

Based on your recent replies, to this thread and to my inbox, I highly recommend that you get help. Your inability to handle your stress and your anger is cause for worry.

Your avatar picture with your weapon, plus your anger management issues, is cause for worry.

You could help yourself, and help God help you, by getting help for your anger and stress issues. I also recommend that you attend nutrition classes. You should also start an exercise program. Proper eating and exercising will help you manage stress.

You could take the first step by acknowledging that you're the one with the issues. It's not with those of us that replied to this thread. I'm not the one that needs the prayer from you for the reasons that you stated.

Pray for yourself, then take the above two classes. 

No comments: