Friday, May 15, 2015

Bruce Dignan, Anger Management Problem Issues, Prone to Hurt Himself or Others

A guy with anger management problems with his booger hook on the trigger... bad combination... his weapons may be his only friends. Here's his comment about the VA at Roseburg, he meant to say, "anger issues":

"I am hoping me and them can come to an understanding later, one that doesn't include me ever being accused of having 'angier issues'" - Bruce Dignan 
Bruce Dignan: Took ya a couple days to muster the strength and thought to respond, I mean, I figured you were working up the steam to reply,

No, it doesn't take me long to come up with a reply to your nonsense. In fact, I had a reply to your nonsense almost immediately after I saw your reply. Understand that I do not do things the way you do things.

I'm a freelance writer. I generate my articles, and my other writings, on Microsoft Word. I say "generate", because I'm using Dragon Naturally Speaking dictation software. 

I generate my replies on Microsoft Word before I post them on Facebook. 

When replying to you, I generated my replies on Microsoft Word. Then, I waited a couple days before I copied and paste them to my reply to you. Between that time? I was engaged in other constructive activities, including the writing related to my job. 

So, when I sit down and actually address your replies, it doesn't take me long. You, as a simpleminded person, advance arguments that are easily refuted.

Bruce Dignan: I mean, I wasn't kidding, you are like a hop, skip, and a jump from either hurting yourself or hurting someone else, I can tell,

There you go again, accusing me of having the traits that you have. I would not be surprised if you react to my replies by yelling and screaming at your computer or at some point in your room.

I won't be surprised that if people know you, and they see my replies to you, they start anticipating your angry reactions.

I have fun taking your arguments apart and replying to you this way. There's no anger at all in me when I'm doing this. I'm cool, calm, and relaxed, as I dictate my replies to you through my microphone.

I'm nowhere near being in position to where I would "hurt" someone physically. The only "hurting" that I'm doing is hurting your argument, your views of yourself, and your feelings.

Bruce Dignan:  likely cause I am way older than you are and have seen it all before.

Let's do the math. At one point in here, you stated that you were in your late 40s. I'm in my middle 40s. We're not that much different in age.

You're not seeing things based on your experiences. You're seeing things based on your emotion and your biases. You're finding ways to try to insult me for generating replies to get under your skin... and to force you to see how wrong you are.

Bruce Dignan: I would say that you are maybe gonna end up hurting someone else before hurting yourself,

If what you say about me were anything like your marksmanship, I'd hate to be the person standing behind you as you try to shoot the target in front of you. That's how far off you are.

I'm in no way shape, or form, in the mental condition to want to hurt someone. In fact, I'm having fun. Replying to you this way, and hammering you consistently, is enjoyable. I'm in a positive mood while generating my replies to you.

Again, the only "hurting" that I'm doing is hurting your argument and hurting your feelings.

Bruce Dignan:  but the smart play is to make it look like you are strong when in fact you are weak,

Says the guy that looks like he would be out of breath before he walks a block. Again, I run on a regular basis between 4 and 6 miles each run. I swim between 1 to 2 miles whenever I swim. 

How would I be able to do these things if I were "weak"?

The only "weak" that I see here is your argument, your reading comprehension, and you. I'm not doing this because of any sense of "strength." I'm doing this because I get joy at destroying your arguments and seeing your reaction to that destruction.

I'm also doing this to force you to see how wrong you are. I'm also doing this to show you that you actually do have issues.

Bruce Dignan: and in fact want to hurt yourself, and probably not in any inventive way, either through stress or substance abuse,

No, I don't want to hurt anybody else or myself physically. You're assuming that I have the kind of mental rage that you're displaying with your replies.

You have a lot of pride, over excessive pride, in your replies. This pride refuses to let you see yourself for what you actually are. Your replies amount to you setting up stress shields. 

Your reading my replies to you forces you to see yourself the way you are. Your intellect is seeing that, your ego refuses to acknowledge it.

My putting you in the position makes you boil with anger. 

You're consumed with rage as you reply to my posts. Your ego completely drives your replies to me. Instead of coming to terms with what my reason is forcing you to see, you're trying to paint me in a negative light. This, in turn, allows you to dismiss what I say. 

I see those ploys for what they are, defense mechanisms set up by your rage and ego.

Again, Bruce, get help for your anger management issues. Make the call before you end up hurting someone.

Admit it. You are the very things that you describe of me here. I would not be surprised that if I were to talk to those that know you, they would describe you using the same descriptions that you're using to describe me.

You're guilty of deflecting your traits onto me.

Bruce Dignan: you will likely do the deed eventually,

Bruce, this is you using deflection to deflect your very traits onto me. What you're really saying is that you intend to do that deed eventually.

The rage and anger that you're demonstrating in your replies hints at that.

Do yourself, and your family, a favor and get help for your rage. Get help for your anger management problems, your stress management problems, and your control issue problems.

Me? I'm enjoying life too much to do what you assume I will do. In fact, I enjoy destroying your debate and watching your reactions.

Bruce Dignan: I mean, you are a professional internet troll,

I guess it's easier to "dismiss" me as on "Internet troll" than it is to see that you are the very things that I describe you as. But, if you think that I am an "Internet troll," why are you feeding the "troll"? You do know that saying, do you? About feeding the troll?

You feed the troll because you take sadistic pleasure in getting destroyed in debate like this. You relish the humiliation that you get from here. This puts you in a point of contradiction. You want me to stop forcing you to see yourself for what you really are. My replies are forcing you to see you for what you actually are. You don't like what you see. 

No comments: