Friday, May 15, 2015

Bruce Dignan Destroyed in Debate, Accuses Victor of Being a Traitor

"you war veteran, you needy councelling/ptsd, where I declined, punished about fifteen minutes later with a second drug test, and a bogus trip up to portland supposedly for a heart stress test and talk to doctor concerning my new catscan, only it turns out to be a psych test" - Bruce Dignan

"now folks are wondering if I am a 'danger to society', or 'deranged'," - Bruce Dignan


Bruce Dignan: probably getting paid to do so, errrrr, with a monthly paycheck from the federal government, either in VA pay or other. Oh yeah, I still hold the fact that you are a VA employee, "WASTING GOVERNMENT MONEY TO HECKLE VETERANS".

This statement proves that you never made an effort to find out who I was. This also proves that you did not have some kind of friend that did some research into who I am. If you did, you'd know for a fact that I do not work for the VA.

I'm a freelance writer, I work for myself. I do not take any "employee pay" from the VA. I don't work for the VA.

I do get disability pay; however, that is for my service-connected disabilities. They're not for anything else that I currently do elsewhere.

I work for myself from my home office. I hammer you here as a distraction from my normal job. So, if you want to report me to "my boss" because of this thread, you're speaking to him.

I'm hammering you on my own free will, not in somebody else's orders. I waste no money, and no time, when I hammer you. 

In fact, prior to generating these replies, I worked on articles that I eventually forwarded to a website for publishing. I worked on a couple other articles that have already been forwarded to another website for publishing.

I have other activities in addition to coming here to hammer you.

Bruce Dignan: Which makes you a traitor, against the united states of america.

How does my hammering you, on this thread, make me a "traitor" to the United States of America? It doesn't.

You're the one that got banned temporarily from the VA services. Your temporary ban was due to anger management problems. 

There's a good chance that you displayed aggressive verbal assaults against those around you. You were this way when dealing with the VA employees. This attitude is what put you against the United States.

Chances are great that you verbally assaulted those people working for the United States. Your anger management problems makes puts you against US interests. You displayed anger management issues to the VA. 

My hammering you doesn't put me in that situation.

Bruce Dignan: Call the suicide/psychotic hotline, joseph, do it, do it soon.

Sorry, I'm not going to take up the time, or the resources, that the VA has in place for people like you.

If anything, this is your subconscious talking to your consciousness. My replies to you are putting you in a position to where you have lost a lot of control. Consequently, you're thinking about harming other people or yourself.

You're wanting to do that is a way for you to "regain" control. You have a need to gain that control. My hammering you on this thread is making you feel like you have lost control.

It is this need for control that's contributing to you having anger management and stress management problems.

Bruce, you're deflecting your traits in this debate. You're the one that needs to call that hotline in order for you to get that help.

Bruce Dignan: Speaking again of Josephs violent/self destructive internet raging,

Explain to me how my replies to you are consistently being "physically violent" to myself or to anybody else? Do you stress out so easily, that mere words will hurt your feelings? That they'll do so to the point that has you thinking that I am being "self-destructive"? And that I am "engaging" in Internet raging?

There's no violence, of self-destructive intents, in my replies to you. My chuckling and laughing at your replies temporarily delayed my generating my replies. But not by much.

You are doing the very things that you are accusing me of doing on this thread.

Bruce Dignan: originally in the name of god almighty

I'm hammering you so hard in this debate that you feel like the wrath of God is coming down hard on you.

In reality, I'm doing this for fun. Also, I could tell that I'm forcing you to see yourself for what you actually are. You don't like what you see. That's another side benefit of doing this.

Bruce Dignan:  and glorious ptsd monies, this is a prime example I am even more against the expanding of ptsd monies or programs,

So, you're actually opposed to allotting funds to help veterans with Post Traumatic Stress (PTS)? You froth at the mouth about how you, as a veteran, are being treated by another veteran. Yet, here you are showing that you do not care about veterans in need of the funds you don't care for?

These are veterans who actually need more help than you do.

Bruce Dignan: it serves as a self serving platform for some of the more incompetents of the VA and folks like this Joseph ptsd,

I do not have PTS, and I'm not receiving any kind of funding or assistance related to PTSD. This is typical of other people that I have destroyed in debate. You folks like to accuse me of having one sort of psychological issue or another.

You guys tend to react this way when you lose a debate and you lose control.

I do not work at the VA. So, my hammering you here has nothing to do with creating a "self-serving" platform.

Bruce Dignan: obviously unhinged by 100% ptsd rating for justing being simply bully or a-hole,

This statement proves that you did not do research to find out who I am. This also proves that you do not have a friend that's able to do this. This means that you lied about what that friend allegedly found out about me.

But again, you're a chronic liar. If you truly had a friend that did the research, you know that what you said is a lie. If anything, I'm a cool guy. I'm not a bully.

I just enjoy picking your argument and your post apart point by point. I also love seeing your reaction. This last post of yours had me laughing for a few minutes before I could focus on generating the remainder of my reply.

Your attitude, in your last reply, shows that you are not used to this. You're used to people leaving you alone when you get bellicose with them. Instead, I persistently hammer you and take you apart. You're not used to this. You're used to people ignoring you when you get hostile, aggressive, and angry with them.

They tend to ignore you, I don't. When I keep hammering you no matter what you do, you resort to calling me names and accusing me of having one psychological issue or another.

Look at your reactions to the other people on that thread. You'd see who the real bully or a -- hole is. It's not the people that replied to you. It's you due to the fact that you have anger management and stress management problems. You refuse to get help for your anger management problem. 

Bruce Dignan: and most likely addicted to all sort of psychotropics,

I'm not taking any psychotropic medication. But, given your conduct on this thread, I wouldn't be surprised if you have been prescribed psychotropic medications... and if you're cheeking those medications. 

No comments: