Friday, May 15, 2015

Bruce Dignan's Anger Issues 05 -- His Anger in Overdrive

Bruce Dignan: Whoa, it is refreshing to see you outright lying instead of misinforming, I have never been "temprarily banned from service" from the VA, I left them for five months volanterily, as I've said.

The only person in this exchange that's lying is you. So far, what I've said has been dead accurate when it comes to your behavior. Likewise, how the VA or others would react to your anger management problems is very consistent.

The VA has a policy against people that get belligerent, argumentative, aggressive, and hostile. 

You fit the profile of the person that loses his temper easily. One way that the VA deals with that is by administering sanctions against a belligerent veteran. This includes temporary banning from use of VA medical facilities.

This doesn't indicate a voluntary departure:

"I just listened to a message from the VA, wonderful and on the ball apparently, like they said they would do, I am back in the VA healthcare." -- Bruce Dignan

That message indicates that you were let back in. Your statement indicates such as well. You didn't say, "I returned to the VA healthcare."

Also, your stating that you don't have anger management problems is either a flat out lie or you being in denial.

The only person that's engaged in a misinformation campaign is you.

Bruce Dignan: I find it interesting you took only two days from my post to seeing this after two weeks of no activity, I don't believe you receive alerts from facebook about me posting, but I believe the roseburg va does,

Those two weeks of inactivity, when it comes responding to you, resulted in you not replying to me back then. You're the one that had almost 2 weeks of non-activity. It didn't take long for me to reply.

Yes, I receive feedback on this thread whenever you or anybody else replies after me. 

You don't have to be the thread starter to receive feedback if anybody replies to your thread. Anybody that replies to a thread, after you, will receive an email notification if someone replies after them... Unless you turn that option off.

I leave that option on, I read your replies in my email inbox, they're entertaining.

Bruce Dignan: so I sort of am 50/50 on the fence as to whether or not I have been able to ferret you out as to who you are.

I'm 100% sure that you do not have a clue as to who I am. None of your attempts, to figure out who I am, or what I do, came close to what I actually do. But again, you don't have a clue about who you are. 

You think that you're this guy, an average guy, that's a "victim" of the system. You're so blinded by your opinion of yourself. You don't see that your anger management problem is what causes you heart aches when it comes to dealing with the VA or with other people.

I won't be surprised if people distanced themselves from you both on Facebook and in real life.

Bruce Dignan: And no, I still have a problem even reading you stuff, I don't want to, it started out with a lie, so I decided no use in wasting my time.

You have a problem reading my stuff because I'm not saying the things that you want me to say. I'm saying things to you that you don't want to hear. So, your arrogance sets up stress shields. These stress shields prevent you from seeing what I'm actually saying.

You don't seem to understand anything that I'm saying. This stems from you reading my replies with anger. My responses hold you accountable. This contributes to you having heart aches on this thread.

Bruce Dignan:  So, how long have you worked in healthcare for the veterans administration, and how much do they pay you?

I don't work for the VA healthcare, or for any other healthcare industry. The only thing I get paid from the VA is my disability compensation. I have no work experience with them. I don't even have healthcare related experience, or certification, to work in the VA healthcare system.

If you walk the walk, and put the money where your mouth is at, and you do come over to the East Coast, you'd see that. Heck, if you are able to get information on me, you'd know that. But you don't. More on that later.

Bruce Dignan: AS for myself, I'm back in va care, getting medicines, and even met up with a wonderful caring professional doctor, a temporary one unfortunately,

I won't be surprised if that doctor specializes in dealing with people with anger management problems. Yes, you're "back" with the VA healthcare as opposed to you "returning on your own free will".

Your behavior suggests that you've been temporarily banned from going to the VA. The period of banning may have ended. Perhaps this is close to reality, and my making this suggestion makes you think that I "work" with the VA healthcare system.

If you are insisting that I "work" there, then something, somewhere behind your mind, is telling you something. Naturally, you assume that someone "in the know of your banning" is posting. This isn't the case.

Bruce Dignan: see, people like me who care about veterans and spoke up about problems brought about "change", which is more doctors and nurse practitioners at my local clinic and other improvements,

No, you don't care about other veterans. You just care about yourself. Your anger management problem indicates that. You have this excessive pride about you that, if you don't get what you want, you become belligerent.

When you get slighted, either at the VA system or elsewhere, you find a way to make it as if the entire veteran community was slighted. If you advocated for improvements at your local clinic, it was done for yourself. You didn't do this for other veterans. 

You associate yourself with other veterans. You associate slights against you as attacking other veterans, because your pride is running in overdrive.

There's an excellent chance that people who are more levelheaded, mature, and better able to manage anger, brought about those changes. They probably ignored your anger outbursts and continued to go on their own path. It took the professional efforts of others to cause that change.

Bruce Dignan: errrrrr, if you work for the va for instance, ummmmm, you might be mighty upset about having to be accountable for your va work instead of collecting a paycheck.

But, I do not work for the VA. This does not apply to me.

However, my arguments against you is forcing you to be accountable for your own actions. You know that you have anger management problems. Your arrogance is going to argue against that. You, reading my posts, are starting to doubt your own high opinion of yourself.

Bruce Dignan:  Its real interesting how I got a heckler on just being a veteran talking about va issues,

Here you go again, refusing to see what others see in you. Instead, you try to find problems in others.

No, you don't find it interesting. 

You find me annoying don't you? You simply want me to go away. When I don't, when I keep coming back, you get even more annoyed.

I indicated, in my last post, that there's a good possibility that you're a veteran. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. I simply stated that your attitude makes it hard for people to believe that you're a veteran. 

If you simply restrain your anger, address people here based on what they say, and not on what you think they said, you might gain more credibility.

I'm not the only one on this thread that doubted your service. I won't be surprised if others have asked you for credentials when you claimed to be a veteran. 

No comments: