Friday, May 08, 2015

Mac et al, The Troops are Welfare Whores, Interview Part I



Good Idea Fairy: The focus of this group Facebook TV interview is to get to the bottom of the anti-military aspects of Mac's goals with his websites, and to cover the interest areas of a couple other groups here... Looks like we have one or more interviewees running late.

I'd like to get started with the interview.

I'm the Good Idea Fairy. One of our guests didn't want to come in if this interview were to be done by Hans Fallada over at "This Ain't Hell." So, I'm filling in for him. This interview was moved over to one of the Facebook studios.

Starting with Mac, were going to go around the table and let the guests introduce themselves. So Mac, tell us a little about yourself.

Mac: I'm Mac, I run the following Facebook groups:

The Troops Are Welfare Whores
The Police Are Welfare Whores
The Constitution Sucks
Americans against the United States of America

I also run other similar-nature Facebook pages.

Linda Kay: I'm Linda Kay, main investigator of Kay and Associates. We investigate the paranormal. Here are my associates: Robert Quentin, David Cooper, Rhonda Langston, and our honorary associate, Amber Lamps.

Good Idea Fairy: What kind of paranormal activities do you guys investigate?

Linda Kay: We investigate ghosts, demons, UFOs, extraterrestrial surface anomalies, underwater anomalies, etc.

Good Idea Fairy: Awesome, can't wait to hear what you have to say... on to Psul of the Ballsacks...

Psul of the Ballsacks: I'm here for Ballsacks and Associates. We're a group that goes on the Internet trolling people that harass pretend veterans as phonies. My associates are all basically trolling the Internet right now; however, my counsel Daniel Alan Bernath is with me.

Daniel Alan Bernath: You forgot to say, "Over"!

Good Idea Fairy: Over...

Daniel Alan Bernath: Not you Mrs. Fairy, Mr. Ballsacks! This is like what we do in naval communications.

Psul of the Ballsacks: Over...

Daniel Alan Bernath: My clients are being terrorized by those out to get them. These are bullies, terrorists, thugs, etc. I want to get this Valor Vulture conspiracy out in the open. The other client, Dallas Wittgenfeld, will be here, he's running late... Over...

Good Idea Fairy: Late over what?

Daniel Alan Bernath: You're supposed comment when I say "over"!

Good Idea Fairy: Okay, Mac, let's go back to you. Please tell us what your websites are all about.

Mac: There's this unnatural hero worship going on. I want to fight against that because it's unhealthy. To fight against troop worship, I created "The Troops Are Welfare Whores" Facebook group. I did this to combat people worshiping the troops. I also created an open page called "Police Are Welfare Whores."

Good Idea Fairy: But how can they be that, how could they be welfare whores if they get paid?

Mac: With the government dime... I don't need the military, state organized militias, the police departments, etc. We can protect ourselves. They're doing for us what we can do for ourselves. The government steals from us so that they could run these welfare programs at all government levels.

Narrator: Sound enters the room. It starts off light and gets louder... Whomp clunk... Whomp clunk... whomp clunk... whomp clunk...  It sounded like it was coming down from the hall and getting closer to the room.

Good Idea Fairy: That noise is getting intrusive, can security go out there and see what's going on?

Narrator: Daniel Alan Bernath looks at Mac and starts commenting.

Daniel Alan Bernath: As an Honorary Chief Petty Officer, I say that you're saying that under the banner of the freedom that we provided you...

Narrator: The "whomp clunk" noise stopped.

Mac: Pipe down welfare whore, I served in Desert Storm. I did 10 years in the welfare whore active military and another two years at the welfare whore reserve center that should be destroyed!

Daniel Alan Bernath: Well I'm a Vietnam veteran. You better show some respect before my client, Dallas Wittgenfeld gets here. He has no patience for what he calls "millennial veterans," which is what he would categorize you.

Narrator: Psul of the Ballsacks turns toward Mac.

Psul of the Ballsack: If they have This Ain't Hell posters there, that could be arranged! Do you know when your former reserve center drills next? I'll just accuse them of being phonies!

Narrator: At this moment, security shows up, flanking Adrian Parks. Adrian Park's eyes were wide and his teeth bearing smile was ear to ear. That smile and teeth bearing stare were frozen on his face. Adrian Parks wore a colander on his head. He just stood there with that stare and smile frozen on his face.

Security 1: We found this guy in the hallway, walking into the walls paramecium/gnat stile, slowly making his way over to this room's door.

Good Idea Fairy: There's an empty seat next to Mac, go ahead and help yourself to that seat.

Narrator: The security guards walked Adrian Parks over to his seat. Adrian Parks stops before getting to his seat though. With security still flanking him, Adrian Parks turns to Mac. With ear to ear smile, and wide stare, he asks Mac a question.

Adrian Parks: Do you guys serve beans on Tuesday night at The Troops Are Welfare Whores Cafeteria? Every Tuesday night at the place where authorities wear white lab coats, they serve beans on Tuesday night. I live in that nice place. I LOOOOVE BEEEAAAANS!

Narrator: Security sits Adrian Parks. While he is going through the motion of sitting down, Adrian Parks keeps staring at Mac. At this moment, everybody in the room hears a loud "Thud" on the roof. It's followed by a "THUD, WHAM, THUD," followed by a dragging sound across the roof.

Daniel Alan Bernath: That should be my client, Dallas Wittgenfeld.

Good Idea Fairy: Tell us about yourself Adrian Parks!

Adrian Parks: Bee Dee Bee Dee... I served in the Gulf War as a Marine, then I later ran Adrian Parks Incorporated. When the free market economy didn't cooperate with me, I switched to becoming a key religious leader at voluntarism.

No comments: