Friday, May 15, 2015

Bruce Dignan's Anger Issues 02 - Thought Facebook Edited My Post

Bruce, I asked you a series of simple questions that veterans would be able to easily answer. All you had to do was answer these simple questions. If you're a veteran, that wouldn't be a problem.

No, I'm not trying to steal your identity and I'm not trying the make you mad. After your conduct on this thread, who would want to steal your identity? People will probably pay you to keep your identity.

You seem to be putting a lot of efforts into dodging my questions, why?

Having your congressman's office look into this? Please make the call. Have his staff look at this thread. I don't see anything illegal being done in this thread. All I'm doing is trying to hold a "veteran to veteran" conversation with you. This includes asking you questions about your military service.

Unfortunately, it seems to be a one-sided conversation. You don't come across as being a veteran.

You're putting excessive efforts to dodge questions about your military service.

This speaks volumes about your service, if you served. In fact, the ploys that you use here are similar to the ploys used by people that claim one type of military service or another... but who end up getting called out.

Getting the police to look into this thread? Please do get them to read this thread. Phony veteran/veteran embellishers love to threaten, those calling them out, with legal action or jail time.

If you're not reading my response, how'd you know whether or not I'm telling the truth or lying? If I were "lying", you should be able to answer my questions without dodging them or tap dancing.

Again, nowhere on this thread have I asked you for any money. Also, I'm not lying. I'm telling it like it is. I stand by my statements on this thread, including those calling your claims out.

The reason you're dodging my questions is because you know that you're making things up. You could only pretend so much; hence, your refusal to answer my questions. You know that if you tried to pretend even more, I'll call you out on it.

Your responses amount to "deflection." This is where you accuse me of having the very traits that you're displaying.

Again, do invite the police to look into this thread. Do invite the other authorities to take a look at this thread. Don't forget to contact your representative's office. Have them look at this thread.

They could use the laughter. You do realize that I'm laughing at your posts, do you? I would've replied a lot sooner had it not been for me laughing really hard.

If you want to know the reason for the "edit" on my last post, why don't you go back there and read it to find out? See what Facebook "says" regarding you before you insinuate that "they're lying."

No comments: