Friday, May 15, 2015

Bruce Dignan's Anger Issues 09 - His Sub-consciousness Is Trying to Tell Him to Get Help

Bruce Dignan: it aint good for you.

What you're really saying is that it's not good for you... That my hammering you, and forcing you to see that you are the one with the problem, is "not" good. However, I see it as being good.

The more I hammer you, the more your subconscious tells you the very things that others have been telling you.

Bruce Dignan: And if you feel like hurting yourself, or hurting others, you need to call that veterans hotline, and I mean soon, that is my "caring" side accidently coming out, I mean, this aint normal coming from someone, what you are doing.

The only "hurting" that's being done is me hurting your opinion of yourself. Understand that when you describe me in such a way, your subconscious is describing you. What's really going on here is that you feel like you were hurt by me, or by someone, for my hammering you here.

You want me to stop doing this. You've even threatened or suggested that you would come meet me face-to-face. I'm still waiting for you to come over to meet me face-to-face.

I would not be surprised if your VA health team told you to not give up taking your medicines.

Bruce, your subconscious is telling you what you should be doing. How about doing what you subconscious is telling you? Call that hotline and get yourself some help.

Bruce Dignan: Here, make sure to call your local va, IF you are a veteran, they start out with some sort of suicide/ptsd hotline 1 800 number, I mean, call them and get some help, I mean, if you are suffering,

You do realize that you proved the following statements of yours false, do you? What you said earlier:

"Technically, one of my veteran friends, one who has done research on the net and skilled,  gave me some interesting information about "you", a few people are concerned about this, as well they should be, but it aint important for me to talk about your race, marriage status, kids, and where all this is coming from, and a few other things," -- Bruce Dignan

"and its easy for someone to harass other folks when they like joseph don't have his real name, address, and nothing else, I mean, I could do it to if I wanted to. I mean, how do you know I haven't tracked you down for a personal one on one conversation?" -- Bruce Dignan

You see, if it was easy to track down somebody on the Internet, and to find out who they are, you would've found that I'm a veteran. You would not be expressing doubt. What's interesting is that you're describing your own traits as those of the person that you are arguing with.

That's you piling your lies one on top of each other. You're not all that you're bragging about. You're just fluffing up feathers in an attempt to stop me. I will continue to hammer you, I will continue to dismantle your arguments.

In reality, the advice that you're giving me, consciously, on this thread, is advise that your subconscious is giving to you. My arguments are forcing what your subconscious knows about you towards your consciousness.

That's a start.

Bruce Dignan: I don't get any pleasure from riling you up,

No, you are not here trying to "rile" me up. You are here hoping that your rants will "shut me up." You are getting frustrated that your rants are not doing that. You make it sound like what you're doing is a necessity, but it's you trying to pad your ego.

You don't get any pleasure from my forcing you to see yourself as you actually are.

Bruce Dignan: but you have got to stop these tirades, it scares other people and you might not realize it.

You want me to stop because I'm presenting my argument in the way that is forcing you to abandon how you would like to see yourself. It's forcing your subconscious to the consciousness. You want me to stop before you lose more control.

You're scared because your losing control will lead to you seeing yourself in a way that you do not want to see yourself... You are afraid that you will have to come to terms on your true nature.

I know precisely what I'm doing here. You will benefit in the long run from what I'm doing. The sooner you see yourself as you actually are, the sooner you'll see that you are the very things that you describe me.

The sooner you see that, the sooner you will seek help and guidance. The VA can help you if you are in the system.

It's you who does not realize that you are scaring people around you. Again, I won't be surprised if people are isolating you both in the real world and online. All roads lead to your behavior and to your inability to control your anger.

Bruce Dignan: Oh my lord, I actually read some of your stuff, and you are sick, you are basically using transferrence for sure, I mean, you need help, and I mean, bad bad. Everything you are like hypothesizing and fibbing about me, IT REALLY IS ALL YOU, meaning you are describing yourself.

My last series of replies got you closer to seeing yourself as you actually are, and not for what to see yourself as. 

When you say, "oh my Lord," you're in a panic mode. You would like for me to stop, and for me to go away. I'm refusing to do that. Instead, I keep hammering you hard and forcing you to see you for what you actually are.

So, to defend yourself, you accuse me of describing "myself" in the process of me describing you. What you are doing here is defensive. You're deflecting your own traits onto me. Listen to yourself. Read your series of replies and know that you are talking about yourself. 

Know that your subconscious is trying to tell you something. It tried to tell you that you are not what you see yourself as. My replying to you is helping your sub-consciousness tell you who you really are.

I'm not the only one here that sees that you are in terrible need of help. I'm not the only one here that sees that you tend to project your traits onto others. The fact that you complained that your VA suggests that you do get counseling speaks volumes.

When you turn around and project your traits onto me, and demand that I get some help, you're telling yourself to get help. In your mind, if you see that I have the problems that you actually display, you could convince yourself that the problem is not with you.

More than one person have told you that you have the problems that you accuse me of having. These people are independent of each other. You refuse to see yourself for what you actually are. My replies to you are forcing you closer in that direction.

This scares you. Your ego does not want to let it happen. I do know that the more I hammer you, the more you see yourself for what you are and not for what you want to see yourself as.

You're the one that needs help, bad. You need help managing anger, stress, desire for control, etc. You have low self-esteem issues. My saying to you what you don't want to hear about yourself is putting a lot of stress on you. You're accusing me of having the very traits that you have is your way of coping.

No comments: