Friday, May 15, 2015

Bruce Dignan's Anger Issues 08 -- Defeated, Deflects His Own Traits onto the Victor

Bruce Dignan: Oh my lord, ...."scary",

What's "scary" to you is that I refuse to let up on you. Also, I'm presenting my replies to you in a way that's causing you to question your own opinion of yourself. You put yourself on a pedestal, but my replies are forcing you off that pedestal.

I use analytical reasoning to knock you off your pedestal.

Bruce Dignan: you suffer from a psychiatric term called "transferrence",

The only person, in this exchange, that's guilty of engaging in transference is you. Your reactions indicate a sort of panic. I hammer the crap out of you, you end up replying by borrowing many things I said about you... Then turning that around to use them on me.

Transference, in this case, is you applying to me the emotions that you had against someone else in your life.

Your behavior suggests someone that was abused as a child. When I hammered the crap out of you on this thread, I triggered a series of emotions out of you that made you feel like when you were a kid. You may have been abused as a kid, or you may have been picked on by the other kids when you were growing up.

It's like what I said in my previous reply, there's a good chance that you were picked on when you were a child. You felt helpless back then, and you're feeling helpless now.

I wouldn't be surprised if your attitude toward the other posters here is you "paying society back."

Bruce Dignan: which is getting crazy radically angry saying I might have the symptom,

You're the one engaging in deflecting. Someone accurately points out certain characteristics that you've been displaying. Instead of acknowledging that you have those characteristics, you "deflect" and suggest otherwise. In this case, instead of coming to terms with your demons, you're suggesting that I have those issues.

That's not the case.

Bruce Dignan: but really you suffer from rage, a dangerous rage, I don't doubt you have a criminal record. I mean, the police were right in a way, I shouldn't get involved myself due to the dangers of the internet, the nutjobs, the psychos out there, etc. You aren't normal, ....you know that right? get help,

Bruce, with the volume of my replies, I subjected you to what you subjected to the others. Other people on this thread provided you with recommendations. In response, you replied with volumes.

I turn around and reply to you in volume. I gave you the same treatment that you gave the others. Your response? You applied attributes to me the others have applied to you. In other words, I subjected you to the taste of your own medicine. 

In response, you came up with the analysis, and recommendation, that I've previously given to you.

There was a purpose behind my replying to you the way I did. Now you see why others are saying that you need help with your anger management issues. You have anger, emotional, control, stress, etc. issues. You need to resolve those.

I don't suffer from any rage, and I do not have a criminal record. However; there's an excellent chance that you have a criminal record. There's a very good chance that you were temporarily banned from using VA hospital services because of your anger.

Your attitude on this thread indicates someone that gets belligerent when he doesn't get his way. This usually extends toward antisocial behaviors which includes breaking the law.

It's like what I indicated earlier in this thread in my replies to you. You are deflecting your own traits onto me and onto others on this thread. What you describe of me, and of others that don't do things your way, is an accurate analysis of who you are.

My impression from you is that you are full of rage. This stems from your failure to control your anger. Your failure to control your anger stems from your failure to manage your anger. Your failure to manage your anger stems from your failure to manage your stress.

Again, you need help. You need help managing your anger and stress. You have all this rage built up inside of you. I'm not the one that you are describing on this thread. You're describing yourself. Your opinion of me is the opinion that people have of you here and elsewhere.

Bruce Dignan: maybe you have ptsd psychotic episodes, I know you do.

I utilize the volume reply tactics to you that you utilized against others. This is one of your conclusions. Based on your statement, you perfectly understand why the folks at the VA suggested that you get help: 

"you war veteran, you needy councelling/ptsd, where I declined, punished about fifteen minutes later with a second drug test, and a bogus trip up to portland supposedly for a heart stress test and talk to doctor concerning my new catscan, only it turns out to be a psych test." - Bruce Dignan

"and the psych talk, straight out of something I'd have expected to hear from the ptsd band wagon at the VA," -- Bruce Dignan

Again, you're describing in me what others see in you. Your conclusions, based on what you describe of me? These are some of the same conclusions that others have come with regards to you.

You don't realize it, but your subconscious is coming up with solutions for you. What is your subconscious really telling you? It's telling you that you have all those anger and rage issues that you accuse me of having. Your subconscious is telling you that you need help.

We've also been telling you that you need help for it. The folks at your VA hospital/outpatient clinic, and I, came to this conclusion independently of each other. We are not associated with each other.

When you have two independent conclusions... made by people not having anything to do with each other... saying that you need help... that should tell you that you need help.

The more I hammer you, the more your subconscious comes out.

Bruce Dignan: You shouldn't be allowed use of the internet,

What you're really saying is that I should not be allowed to continue to hammer you. You're saying that I should not be allowed to continue to present an argument that forces you to question your own opinion about yourself. I present this argument in a way that forces you to see that you're wrong, and that you have all these issues.

The more I hammer you, the harder it is for you to suppress what your subconscious is trying to tell you.

No comments: