Friday, May 15, 2015

Bruce Dignan, Out Of Breath Before Reaching the Garbage Bin?

 Bruce Dignan demonstrated plenty of anger issues on a recent thread debate. Here he is sending a message to the viewer with his weapons. Playing into the media stereotype of the veteran in order to scare people to stop "picking" on him?   
Bruce Dignan: I mean, so crazy and dangerious either on or off his ptsd meds,

"Crazy" and "dangerous" when it comes to your false persona. My replies to you challenges your false image of yourself. They force you to see yourself for what you actually are. Not as you wish you were.

My refusal to stop hammering you is making you feel like you lost control. You're panicking. Others ignore you when you get belligerent. I hammer you back. This is an anomaly to you, thus you think that I'm "unhinged".

However, as I've stated repeatedly on this thread, you are deflecting your own traits onto the person that you're replying to. Other people see in you the very things that you're seeing in me. Read your replies in order to see a true picture of yourself.

Bruce Dignan: I'll always have to worry about taking the garbage at night or such like that,

You're worried about what? That the garbage bin, on your apartment parking lot, is too far from your apartment? Worried about running out of breath before you get to that bin? Worse, you're worried that you'll run out of breath, then fall asleep where you're at. 

I can picture that, you crumbled and sleeping by a garbage bag. In the middle of the parking lot facing the garbage bin. People laughing at you.

You look like that you are out of shape, so that seems to be a reasonable worry.

Bruce Dignan: manufactured and turned out by the VA in the thousands every month, I've been around them before, suddenly they get told they should have ptsd to get medical treatment, then they start taking meds, then they get like really violent and angry all the time,

First, statements like this is one of the reasons why people have doubted your claims of being a veteran. Why?

None of the real veterans, who have utilized the VA services, came out with that conclusion. In fact they, along with the most of the veterans in the veteran community, don't think that way. They know that PTS doesn't turn people into what you describe them.

Medication doesn't make them that way either. You're regurgitating myths that you heard from other people.

If people with PTS have chronic anger and other issues, chances are they had those issues before they served.

Many phony veterans advance the "PTS made them do angry and violent things" canard. There are a lot of people with PTS that are laid back, quiet, calm, productive citizens, etc.

However, your attitude about those with PTS reflects the attitude of those who are outside the veteran community. 

Second, let me remind you of your own statement:

"you war veteran, you needy councelling/ptsd, where I declined, punished about fifteen minutes later with a second drug test, and a bogus trip up to portland supposedly for a heart stress test and talk to doctor concerning my new catscan, only it turns out to be a psych test." - Bruce Dignan

Bruce Dignan: and look at this joseph ptsd, he is like his life, apart from his VA job,

Again, if you, or your "veteran friend" allegedly researched me, you would not have that opinion. You'd know that I do not work at the VA. You'd also know that I have not been diagnosed with PTS or with any other psychological issues.

I work from my home office. I'm not hammering you on behalf of the VA or anybody else. I'm hammering you because it's fun. Your responses make me laugh, this is entertaining. Your failure to manage your stress and anger make your replies funny.  

Bruce Dignan: having to bully around old veterans like myself, I mean, in the real world, a young feller in his twenties who pushes around older fellers like me bout fifty years old are engaging in "elder abuse", and that means "criminal behavior", apart fro the traitorous pursuit of bullying around veterans of the usa for dollars.

First, I'm in my mid-40s. If you are "about 50 years old," we would not be that much different in age. I'm not a "young feller" by your standards. I do not see you as an "old person" nor do I see you as an "elderly person."

Second, the fact that you see me as "pushing you around" is proof that even you see that I'm destroying you in this exchange.

Third, Oregon law identifies on elderly person as someone that is 65 years old or older. You have quite a way to go before you reach that category. Also, according to Oregon law, your description would require a "physical" act.

My replies to you are not physical. Your sensitivity makes it seem that way to you. You're simply getting destroyed in this exchange. You can't handle it, so you cry "elder abuse." 

There is no bullying, elder abuse, or criminal behavior going on. I'm simply being persistent against you. I'm also replying to you in a way that's knocking you off your own pedestal. My replies force you to see yourself as you actually are, not for what you think you are. 

Bruce Dignan: I decided to do the right thing, by blocking joseph and reporting to facebook, if that could help him in anyway, he is sick.

Facebook took no action against me. Not even a message. Why? Because as usual, you are wrong.

You didn't do the right thing. You proved yourself to be a coward.

First, you proved that you are not man enough to take what's coming. You get verbally abusive to other people in the thread that disagree with you. Yet, when someone hammers you, you have an aneurysm.

You could dish it, but you can't take it.

Second, you resorted back to when you were a kid. As I mentioned earlier, you must have been picked on when you were a kid. Your attitude, and the way you reacted under stress, made people want to make fun of you.

I would not be surprised if you ran to a teacher, or to your parent, and demanded that those teasing you stop.

Third, you blocked me, because you cannot handle the truth. That's like what I've been saying all along, you have control issues. You're not able to control my actions, so you blocked me. That was your way of "regaining" control.

The only person, that was helped, was you. You made that "mean guy" disappear.

Big mistake. As you can see, by this series of blog replies, that a reply from me is almost as guaranteed as death and taxes. Now I get to make a fool out of you in front of an international audience.

No comments: