Friday, May 15, 2015

Bruce Dignan's Anger Issues 06 -- Possible That He was Picked on as a Kid

Bruce Dignan: it doesn't bother me,

Actually, it bothers you. You're used to being in control. When you go into one of your anger outbursts against other Facebook users, most of them simply ignore you. You interpret that as a "victory." 

Then I jump on this thread. I keep hammering you instead of leaving in response to your hostility. I do this no matter what you do.

That bothers the hell out of you.

Bruce Dignan: and gives me entertainment.

No, the only one in this interaction that's getting entertainment for this is me. I laugh every time I see your replies. In fact, I look forward to reading them. They're a form of entertainment. 

When you reply to me the way you have replied to me, I know that I've gotten under skin.

Herein lies your problem. This problem resulted in many frustrations in many of your interactions. It's easy to get under your skin. You react in a way that's entertaining when people get under your skin. 

Therefore, people make you react a certain way because they're entertained by your reaction. 

Throughout your life, people have spun you like a top. During your outbursts, whether that was verbal or in writing, you reacted in a way that you thought would stop people. Instead, you reacted in a way that made people laugh.

You come across as someone that has been picked on when he was growing up.

Bruce Dignan: You on the other hand, you should think seriously about what you are doing,

I think seriously about what I'm doing. I'm having a lot of fun taking your arguments apart. You have control issues. When I reply to you, and take your reply apart like this, I put you in a condition where you feel like you have lost control.

Every statement I made, every word, every paragraph, etc., has a purpose. With you, they served those purposes wonderfully.

Bruce Dignan: I mean, I aint the only one with problems with the va,

Nobody's arguing about whether people are having issues with the VA or not. As a consumer using VA health services, I'm a satisfied customer. Like what I indicated earlier, the issues are taking place at the regional level. Some regions have good quality VA care, others don't.

But, our interaction isn't about those issues. It's about you.

Bruce Dignan:  and you are like sort of defending an agency that has made national news, scandalous news over the past several years,

No Bruce, I'm not defending the VA as a whole. I'm not denying that those events happened. 

This exchange between the two of us is not about the VA scandals. It's about you. You didn't take it well when I started asking you questions about your military service. You did not take that very well when I indicated that you have anger management issues. 

Apparently, others have told you that you have anger problems. I'm not defending the VA. I'm simply informing you that you have anger management problems. You have control, stress, and other issues.

Bruce Dignan: like a brainwashed democrat liberal grass roots activist who is paid to do such, or an employee of the va as stated.

No, nobody is paying me to post on these threads. I'm doing it on my own free will. I'm not associated with the local VA in your area in any way, shape, or form.

But again, you have no defense against me accurately pointing you out as someone with anger, control, stress, and other types of issues. Instead of arguing against that, you "clump" me with other groups of people.

It's easier in your mind, and it gives you a sense of control, even if it means you abandon the argument.

Bruce Dignan: go ahead, keep on posting, I think I will continue to post as well, you liar, I can say that as proof you are a liar, since you claimed I was temporarily banned, a lie.

You got mad when I said that, just as I expected you would. This theme keeps showing up throughout your reply. That got a little deeper under your skin, didn't it?

I won't be surprised if this was close to the truth. Your reaction shows how one would react when they lose control. Do continue to demonstrate that you have the inability to control your anger.

You have an anger and stress management problem. I recommend that you get help for them.

Bruce Dignan: Technically, one of my veteran friends,

You state "one of my veteran friends." I sense a Freudian slip with referring to the group of veterans as a set independent of you. So, you say "veteran friends" as opposed to something like, "One of my fellow veteran friends," or, "A friend of mine who is also a veteran." 

You're speaking from a mindset of somebody that is "outside the veteran group".

I would not be surprised if you are a veteran who got temporarily banned from the VA for anger issues.

Bruce Dignan: one who has done research on the net and skilled,  gave me some interesting information about "you", a few people are concerned about this, as well they should be, but it aint important for me to talk about your race, marriage status, kids, and where all this is coming from, and a few other things,

That's because you're lying and none of that happened. You have no clue about me or my family. 

First, I'm calling your bluff. Why don't you tell me here what your "veteran friend" told you about me? This is a change in direction from what you said earlier:

"I mean, how do you know I haven't tracked you down for a personal one on one conversation?" - Bruce Dignan

You talk about how you would do something. When I called your bluff, you replied with a statement about one of your "veteran friends" who allegedly does these things.

Second, go for it, tell me here, or via PM, what your friend told you about me. If you can't do that, you will have proved to others reading this that you're a habitual liar.

Bruce Dignan: you already made a big mistake in your new opening line, a pure lie, unbelievable, I expected more.

Here you go again, going in overdrive. You're arguing against the concept of you being banned from going to the VA for your anger issues. The only person here, that's making mistakes, is you.

Bruce Dignan: Ya see, I want everyone else who reads these to read this, talking to you personally through your bogus facebook page wasn't productive, you'd come straight to here.

I originally replied to this thread. You responded both, on this thread and via PM. I replied to you both via PM and on here. You sent the PM to me in hopes that this exchange would remain private and not be in the open.

No comments: