Friday, May 15, 2015

Bruce Dignan's Anger Issues 07 -- Threatens Victor with Face-To-Face Confrontation

Bruce Dignan: My friends were right, you are just a basic internet troll, and I should stop wasting five to ten minutes of typing, but I am so bored.

Your friends and family know that you have anger management issues. They know that confronting you directly about these anger management issues would only get more anger outbursts from you.

They know, more than I do, how intense your anger management breakdown is. They may have seen you having aneurysms. They probably suspect that you are screaming at your computer screen right now.

They know you. They're trying to encourage you to ignore me. They are hoping that if you ignore me, you won't have your aneurysms. If you don't ignore me, they envision you yelling and screaming at the computer screen.

This isn't about you being "bored." This about you having an excessive need for control. This is about you losing control of your anger easily.

Bruce Dignan: Speaking of people across the country, one more point, I have volunteered several times as co driver for long haul truck driving,

How about volunteering your time to an anger management therapist? And to an anger management class? Imagine a goal of better anger management control as a long-distance truck driving trip.

Controlling your anger is not going to happen overnight. It's going to involve years with the therapist. It's going to involve you attending anger management classes, as well as stress management classes. 

It will take a long time, but you have the ability, and should have the patience, to do it.

Bruce Dignan: I worked out a auction problem once in arkansas, well, I called the guy twenty miles away for a face to face to work out a problem and it was solved right there on the phone,

Well, if you were to call me on the phone... and you approached me with your anger management problem... I highly doubt that we would get anything done or resolved over the phone. 

If you want to have a face-to-face, I look forward to it.

Bruce Dignan: I mean, "if", haha, you were indeed on the east coast, I could call and get into some long haul deliveries anywhere in the country,

"If," haha, your "veteran friend" did some research and found out about me, you would not be laughing at my statement that I live in the East Coast. But, since you're laughing at the idea that I live on the East Coast, I highly doubt that you have anybody that has done research on me... And who has provided you with information on me.

This just proves, again, that you know no bounds when it comes to lying about things. You lie as part of your effort to regain control.

However, since you talk about the ability to go anywhere in the country, what are you waiting for? How about you quit bragging about what you're capable of doing, and you actually do what you say you intend to do?

Volunteer for a delivery to the East Coast. I will gladly meet you face-to-face. Chop chop, I'm waiting.

Bruce Dignan: I'm still licensed, bonded, no longer personally insured, and the companies generally provide the insurance depending on deiivery of item/items, primary or co driver status. I like to co-drive deliver down south though, jumbolia, souther cooking, all expenses paid, ah well, ya know, I have some old injuries that make driving regular almost impossible, due to neck problems and pain on one side of my body. But my point is, yeah, I can indeed travel, I even have a passport and certification for delivering freight across the border north.

Okay, how about you quit bragging and you do what you say you're capable of doing? Actually get one of these things going so you could come over to the East Coast. You can't accomplish that if you just sit there and brag about things. 

I don't buy into this statement that you suffer pains that prevent you from traveling... When you close that same statement by saying that you're capable of traveling.

Again, I will gladly meet you face-to-face.

No comments: