Friday, May 15, 2015

Bruce Dignan's Anger Issues 03 -- Clueless About Facebook Profile Privacy Settings

"No one is calling u stupid or accusing u of being stupid. U handle that quite nicely on ur own." -- Kent Oakley' response to Bruce Dignan

Te wit:

Bruce Dignan: you have a shady facebook page WITH NOTHING ON IT

That's because we could set our Facebook profiles up with high privacy settings. This option is available to prevent the public from seeing what we have in our profiles. Your Facebook profile is very similar to the profiles that you complain about. 

Bruce Dignan: I don't even have a cellphone, but I wished I did, I'd be able to tell the police more of what I know for them to look into.

Why don't you use your telephone then? You could do that over a regular land line. You could also borrow your friend's phones, if you have any friends.

Bruce Dignan: I wished facebook had the ability to edit postings properly.

There is a way. I'd tell you, but you'd say something like this:

"...haha, ah man, you must think you are like so smart and like I might have a lightbulb light up in my head with some sort of unknown keen insight from one of the smarter ones of the VA," - Bruce Dignan's response to Joseph as the latter gave him advice about his records.

Bruce Dignan: "you war veteran, you needy councelling/ptsd, where I declined, punished about fifteen minutes later with a second drug test, and a bogus trip up to portland supposedly for a heart stress test and talk to doctor concerning my new catscan, only it turns out to be a psych test

Many people have the misconception that those with anger management issues must be that way "because of combat." Your reactions to her suggested that you got belligerent with her, just like you got belligerent on this thread. Your outbursts, and reactions, made them reasonably suspect that you were doing narcotics. 

That's a misguided notion, in reference to Posttraumatic Stress (PTS). People with anger problems generally had them before military service. 

Bruce Dignan: now folks are wondering if I am a "danger to society", or "deranged",

Hmmm, anger issues on this thread, anger issues as observed per your anecdotes. Also, we have your line of reasoning, plus the photo of you holding a weapon. Hmmm, I "wonder" why they'd come to that conclusion. 

Bruce Dignan: ummm, with some sort of anger I can't get my head around they got that from, maybe the cross I wear(or did till lately since I no longer go to church), or my views on peace and love to mankind and my support for other veterans for instance more deserving than myself,,

I won't be surprised that if you did serve in the military. You displayed the kind of attitude that would've sunk your military career. 

You refuse to acknowledge that you have anger and stress management issues. What you rationalize yourself to be, and what the rest of us see, are two different things.

Bruce Dignan: I just listened to a message from the VA, wonderful and on the ball apparently, like they said they would do, I am back in the VA healthcare.

What you said in December: 

"Actually, I rate a "0" star for them. I left the VA health care system in December." - Bruce Dignan

This is one of your contradictions. Based on your latest comment, do they get more than 1 star? You got back in with the VA. That's proof that the VA is not the monster that you paint it out to be. Your recent statement indicates that. 

No, I'm not associated with the VA. I go to them for healthcare, and my compensation comes from the VA. I'm with another region as well, not your Oregon one. 

I'm not a Nigerian either. They try to sucker people into believing something involving money. I "sucker punch" people like you with the facts. Big difference.

If you calmed down and read my posts as you demand of others: 

"folks refuse to read posts, they see what they want to see, hear what they want to hear." - Bruce Dignan

This is precisely what the other people here see of you. You refuse to read our posts to see what we're actually saying. You see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear. You reply according to that.

Bruce Dignan: I am hoping me and them can come to an understanding later, one that doesn't include me ever being accused of having "angier issues".

I recommend that you listen to what they're actually saying. Grow a thick skin, quit taking offense to things said that you perceive attack you. Recognize that you have stress and anger issues. You need help with those issues. Get that help.

Once you do that, you'll improve your chances of them and you coming to an understanding. This would be one that doesn't include you having anger issues. 

Your performance on the VA thread showed that you have anger issues.

Burce Dignan: Do you have any idea what society does to people accused of having anger issues, any idea at all?

Yes, you described it in your posts. Read this thread with a calm mind to see what society does with people that have anger issues. You have anger and stress issues. I came to this conclusion by reading your posts. 

I have no working relationship with the VA employees that you interacted with. 

Bruce Dignan: It doesn't take but a few movies or talk among veterans groups to figure out what exactly happens.

Veterans groups, and veterans individually, don't reference movies for what'll happen in real life.

No comments: