Sunday, July 19, 2020

Keddrick Corday Thompson Loses Debate - Goes Internet Thug Part 3


Meme background: Monty Python and the Holy Grail by Monty Python, Mark Forstater, and Michael White.


Keddrick Corday Thompson Response 05, June 21, 2020:

Keddrick Corday Thompson: If you didn't...ok... congrats you can read.

If I don't send my response? Not happening. As I mentioned above, I consider your reply as a request for my feedback. Meaning, every time you reply, I'm going to respond. My continuing to respond to you has no bearing on my ability to read. It's just me doing what I want to do at the expense of what you want me to do. You need to understand that I don't accommodate the people that I argue against.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: Skill. Sure. You getting skilled on by me. 

You sound like the Black Knight on Monty Python's Holy Grail movie. You also sound like Comical Ali/Baghdad Bob. Both of these individuals claimed victory despite the fact that they were losing. You are doing the exact same thing. You're claiming that you've been using skill in this debate when you've done nothing but consistently retreat from your position.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: But your PRIDE won't let you accept it. [SELF TRAIT PROJECTION]

Wrong. You lost the moment this became a debate. This became a debate the moment you realized that you weren't getting your way. The reality is that you give me the appearance of being a narcissist. This is driving you to remain engaged in a debate where you're getting obliterated. Your excessive pride acts like an excessive amount of alcohol in your system clouding your judgment and preventing you from seeing how you're making a fool out of yourself.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: That's why you keep texting back after I been ended this and said thanks for your analysis and opinion.

No, I keep replying to you because you keep replying to me. Here, let me simplify this for you.

Let "X" be your response.

Let "Y" be my counter-response.

What has been happening is this:

"If 'X', then 'Y'".

This argument continues because you keep providing the X. Naturally, I provide the Y to complete the "If 'X', then 'Y'" cycle.

Want this to stop? Quit forwarding "X"... If not "X", then not "Y". This is common sense. If you wanted this to stop, you would ignore me. But, your excessive pride, your control issues, and your anger issues push you to forward "X" repeatedly while hoping for a different result.

You know what they say about people who do the same thing and expect different results.

Keddrick Corday Thompson Response 06, June 21, 2020: :

Keddrick Corday Thompson: I str8 up laughed at you and still am. 

No you didn't. You're not the first person that I've debated against who claimed that they too were enjoying the exchange. I'm the only one that's enjoying it. You're the one that keeps complaining that I keep responding.

The reality is that my refusal to let your BS stand is angering you. Your blood "boils" every time I debunk your argument. You want me to stop, and probably wish that you could assault me for refusing to stop replying to you.

You're didn't laugh, you fumed. 

Keddrick Corday Thompson: But do yo thing. As I said before. Just let it go...hardcore.... 

That's a given. As I mentioned earlier, your response to me will be seen as a request for my feedback. Meaning, if you don't want my feedback, don't reply to me. It's that simple. Yes, I have every intention of debunking your BS every time you send it to me.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: You a internet thug... [PROJECTING YOUR TRAIT]

If you were laughing and were still laughing when you posted that statement, you wouldn't be calling me an "internet thug". That's something that someone would say if they felt that they were getting their rear ends kicked... This is an indication that you're seeing your argument consistently destroyed no matter what you do.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: I love tap dancing...

Yes, your responses indicate that you tap dance around the issue. Your argument with regards to your unit standing up a Rear D is an example of you tap dancing. Your entertaining "whataboutisms" is you engaging in tap dances.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: Too bad you can't accept losses. [PROJECTING YOUR TRAIT]

Once again, you sound like the Black Knight on Monty Python's Holy Grail, and like Comical Ali/Baghdad Bob. Watching a video of those two is like reading your claims regarding your "prevailing" in this argument. You aren't.

You're expecting me to accept something that isn't the case. Your statement is effectively a "gaslighting" attempt.

The reality is that you're the one that can't accept losses... As given by your repeated insistence that you have an option in your future that doesn't involve deploying... And given the fact that you refuse to acknowledge that I'm schooling you in this argument.

Kedrick Thompson: Its ok. 

Despite your saying this, you don't think that it's okay that I keep hammering you. You're hoping that I'd stop hammering you. 

Kedrick Thompson: You have fun continue to try and try and try.

The one thing that you got right here is that I'm having fun. What you got wrong is your claim that I'm "trying". There's no "trying" in this equation. I'm repeatedly cutting your rear end off and am shoving it down your throat.

No comments: