Sunday, July 19, 2020

Keddrick Corday Thompson Loses Debate- Goes Internet Thug Part 1

Keddrick Corday Thompson Response 01, June 21, 2020:

Keddrick Corday Thompson: Never shamed. 

Requesting my help for you to generate an IRR memo was your attempt to sham out of a deployment. Additionally, you are hoping to sit out the last three years of your service in the IRR... Until I told you about the points requirement and rank reduction that would be involved.

When you realized that the IRR was not an option, you focused on rear detachment. With that not being a possibility, you acted like you would be able to find another option. Or, as you put it:

"...and face to face I make things happen. Not my 1st rodeo... did it before..." -- Keddrick Corday Thompson

This was in the context of getting out of a deployment. So yes, you are attempting to sham out of this, and you appear to have a history of shamming. Otherwise, you would not have made that statement.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: So stop that. 

Nope. I will continue to call you out.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: But you entitled to your opinion. 

I am basing my arguments on the facts. You provided a lot of clues, through your statements, that support the arguments that I made. When you look into the IRR, or Rear D, you are looking to sham.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: As I said...Iwas Infantry most my career...no shamming. 

The fact that you were infantry does not negate the fact that you had just admitted, indirectly, that you are a person that shams. However, that does not mean that when it comes to the individual, mundane, nitty-gritty details of your infantry life, that you "did not" sham.

In fact, it was in an infantry unit where I learned the word "sham" and "sham shield". So yes, there are people, in the infantry, who sham.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: Yall deployed to FOBs...

As I said, I deployed to Iraq as an infantryman. You, as an infantryman, would know that I had crossed the wire. A look at your resume shows that they stuck you in a FOB... In the battalion TOC. In fact, for months during your Afghanistan deployment, you were an usher at a ministry there for the troops. You did this as an infantryman. This indicates that although you were infantry, you spent large blocks of time sitting in a major FOB.

Keddrick Corday Thompson Response 02, June 21, 2020:

Keddrick Corday Thompson: Trust. 

Considering your inconsistency, and your self-contradictions, I can't really trust anything that comes from your mouth or through your keyboard. Based on your inconsistencies, and on your wild claims, I would not be surprised if some of the things that you've listed on your profile are embellishments.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: You have no bearing on my life 

I never claimed that I did. However, the fact that you kept replying indicates that I have an impact on you. If I had no bearing on your life, you would have ignored me and not replied to me days before making that statement.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: I will still thrive in life whether I choose to go on this 

First, what you said earlier:

"This mobilization will damper my Salary and put me in a tense financial situation and position physically with my Son." -- Kedrick Corday Thompson

This came from you. If you would thrive regardless of whether you deploy or not, then a transfer from your unit prior to deployment becomes a nonissue for you. You would not be requesting to go into the IRR, or trying to get a rear detachment stood up.

Second, I'm looking at the lists, and timestamps, of your accomplishments. I noticed some "short stints". Additionally, you left the Army with approximately 12 years of active duty under your belt. For some reason, you did not go for the additional eight years of active duty to get 20. Shortly after you got out of the Army, you had short stints. Then you joined the Army Reserve.

Based on the tone and demeanor of your responses, I would not be surprised if what I listed above contributed to this reality. You have anger, stress, control, and narcissistic issues. A combination of these increases the risk that you would resort to violence if you don't get your away. The above arrest link, that I posted on you, substantiated what I see in you.

The reality is that I don't see you as "thriving in life" in the long run. This is if you are not willing to hold yourself accountable for the things that you've done wrong in the past.

NOTE: I searched the Internet for his name. What I discovered substantiated my suspicions on the kind of personality of what I was dealing with.  He was charged with assault and battery. In the associated blotter, his then-girlfriend claimed that they were arguing. She claimed that he subsequently hit her with his vehicle. She was treated for minor injuries. 

Keddrick Corday Thompson: mobilization...not deployment... Or not. [Repeat Point]

It's both. First, you get activated. Then, your unit mobilizes, as in sets itself up, in order to be an operational active-duty unit. Then, the moment you guys conduct movement to the location your unit is needed, you guys effectively will be in deployment. You guys are deploying away from your mobilization point to another location.

The reality, based on what you told me? You are making the deployment, the entire deployment.

No comments: