Sunday, July 19, 2020

Keddrick Corday Thompson Loses Debate- Goes Internet Thug Intro

Keddrick Corday Thompson as seen on a mugshot photo listed on "bustedmugshots dot com". Available information indicates that he was charged. The courts may have come to a different conclusion than what is listed here.

Keddrick Corday Thompson initially reached out to me requesting assistance with an IRR Memorandum. A message exchange occurred. Thompson discovered that a transfer wasn't in the cards. Additionally, he demonstrated "issues" to make up for not getting his way.

The interaction transitioned into a debate about what he was able to do to get out of the deployment. I showed him how he wasn't going to get out of the deployment. During the course of our exchange, we debated about what constituted a deployment. Was activation to go to another state a deployment or not?

Details of the above two paragraphs will be posted in the future. This series of posts covers the last portion of our interaction. He shifted the emphasis of his argument when it became clear that he was not going to get his way. During the course of our exchange, I brought up what was evident about his behavior. I based this on the tone and behavior he displayed.

I caused him to see the fallacy of his reasoning and of his actions. By this time, our disagreement had become an argument. He simply wanted me to stop replying to him. As long as he replied to me, I was going to respond.

Keddrick Corday Thompson blotter information listed on "goupstate dot com". The courts may have come to a different conclusion. 

I already had an apparent psychological profile down on him. I did an internet search for his name based on how he was behaving during the exchange. The search turned up evidence that substantiated my suspicions. He had apparent anger, apparent control, apparent stress, and apparent narcissism issues.

He kept replying to me as I replied to the last series of responses that he gave. He got angry at the fact that I kept replying to him. I posted a link of what I found on him. He "disintegrated" and started to rant.

He blocked me from responding to him. Had he not done that; the next series of replies would've been my responses to him. But, since he blocked me from responding, I decided to put them here.

No comments: