Sunday, July 19, 2020

Keddrick Corday Thompson Loses Debate - Goes Internet Thug Part 8

Meme background: Monty Python and the Holy Grail by Mark Forstater and Michael White. 


Keddrick Corday Thompson Response 13, June 21, 2020:

Keddrick Corday Thompson:  You got crushed. Just like TRUMP you get fucked up but stay claiming you won. Sorry you can't accept losses.

Once again, you sound like the black knight in the Monty Python movie. You also sound like Comical Ali. The black knight in the movie, and Comical Ali, both made claims of victory when it was clearly obvious that they were losing.

Your telling me that I "got crushed" is like the black knight dismissing the loss of his arm as "a flesh wound".

But no, you did not crush me. Far from it. Instead, you consistently abandoned the argument that you engaged in. You did this with your original argument as well as with the argument that you shifted to. Now? You are engaging in ad homonyms. You are also repeating yourself like a broken record.

Anybody reading our exchange would know that you got destroyed and completely obliterated in this argument. Despite that, your pride is blunting you to the foolishness of your actions and statements. To you, they make sense. But to me, you sound like the black knight in the Monty Python movie.

And, President Trump getting fucked up and crushed? Whatever it is that you're smoking, it must be some seriously good stuff. 



Keddrick Corday Thompson: You got smashed racist. 

Nope, you're the one that got smashed. The evidence is in our argument. Perhaps years from now, when you go back and read our exchange, you would realize how bad you got demolished in this debate. This is assuming that you abandon your apparent narcissistic issues, excessive anger issues, and excessive control issues.

Your excessive pride deceives you. Your replies reflect this.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: But I don't argue with fools. 

If you think that I am a "fool", and by extension, you don't argue with fools, then why did you continue to argue? If what you said were true, you would have given up this argument a long time ago.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: So I see you not gone accept you failure. [SELF PROJECTION]

Correction, you're the one that is not accepting failure. Your pride is acting like horse blinders blinding you to the fact that you are in self-destruct mode. You even lost your initial consistency with your writing. The way you're putting words together suggests anger. It also indicates a desire to quickly "fight back".

This reflects an excessive amount of anger on your part. Anger over the fact that you know that you lost control. The only thing that you have left is a futile attempt to outlast me in this argument. Somehow, in your mind, this would serve as a consolation prize. It won't.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: You fucking slow....

Correction, you want me to give up this argument and let your nonsense stand unchallenged. My refusal to do that frustrates you.

However, I have absolutely no intention of backing down. If you want me to stop arguing with you, then you need to stop arguing against me. Guaranteed, if you stop replying to me, I would have nothing to reply against.


Keddrick Corday Thompson Response 14, June 21, 2020:

From bustedmugshots dot com. 


Keddrick Corday Thompson:  Just hope I don't see you in person...Im sure you would run.

You wouldn't be saying this if you "smashed" me and if you found me funny. Given the fact that you've been accused of running a vehicle into a woman, yes, I would run... In a direction that you couldn't drive after.

I would not put it past you to want to inflict harm on me... A retired soldier, disabled veteran, with a disability rating that puts him in priority group 1 in the VA health system, who also happens to be in his 50s. If you could run a vehicle into a girlfriend, what am I in comparison? So yes, I'd run in a direction that you couldn't pursue. Don't want you driving into me.

You know what this makes you? A thug, what you accused me of being. How does it feel that the you had to resort to blocking me as a substitute for arguing your position? Hint: if you had the facts on your side, and if you were winning, you would not have blocked me.

No comments: