Sunday, July 19, 2020

Keddrick Corday Thompson Loses Debate - Goes Internet Thug Part 2

Keddrick Corday Thompson Response 03, June 21, 2020:

Keddrick Corday Thompson: Your tactics trying to say I'm shamming because I am not agreeing with you. 

False. First, what I said:

"When you said, 'and face to face I make things happen. Not my 1st rodeo... did it before...', One of the things you effectively told me was that you would push for things to go your way instead of doing what you are supposed to do... That you're a 'shammer'." -- [Redacted]

Where, in that statement, am I saying that you wanted to sham because of your disagreement with me? The fact that you would interpret it as such indicates your anger reaction to reading my replies to you.

Second, no, I'm not trying to say that you are shamming because of a disagreement. I'm actually telling you that you are shamming because of your attempts to avoid deployment. As in, sham out of the deployment via a transfer to another unit, component, or to remain in rear detachment.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: Never shamed as Infantry...in my numerous roles as PLT SGT and as SQD LDR

First, what you said:

"...and face to face I make things happen. Not my 1st rodeo... did it before..." -- Keddrick Corday Thompson

Given the context that you said this, you were looking to avoid deployment. You essentially admitted that you have weaseled out of these situations before. In other words, you shammed multiple times.

Also, on your roles as Platoon Sergeant and Squad Leader. You didn't list "Platoon Sergeant" among the list of job titles/positions. I would not be surprised that you stepped up as Platoon Sergeant during block leave, or during PT formation.

But still, the fact that you were infantry does not negate your statement above. There are people in the infantry who do sham. 

Keddrick Corday Thompson Response 04, June 21, 2020:

Keddrick Corday Thompson: But believe what you will. 

I believe what the facts indicate. First, with what you said here. Second, with what I found doing an Internet search with your name. Facts are facts.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: I sought your opinion..

You asked for an opinion. I provided you the facts based on my familiarity with the process involved with submitting an IRR packet.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: I got it but for whatever you still responding because you butt hurt.

Because your response wasn't restricted to something like this: "Thanks for your feedback, I will make preparations for that deployment after all". Instead, you gave me a childish response. You were trying to "get the last word in" while you were at it.

You were butt hurt. My explanation made you realize that unless you wanted to lose your rank, transferring out of your unit was not an option. I also made you realize that your unit was not having a Rear D effective our argument. 

I continued to hammer you with the facts. Had you remained with a "Thanks for your feedback", followed by a realistic course of action like what I just recommended, this argument would not have occurred.

You're using words, and language, driven by your control issues, anger issues, stress issues, and narcissistic issues, etc.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: Keep texting your script. 

You should know, by now, that I'm going to keep responding to you as I enjoy doing this. I know that you said this out of frustration over the fact that I won't stop hammering you.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: Sheep. [SELF TRAIT PROJECTION]

Says the guy that hangs his hopes on rumors... Like a Rear D being set up... Instead of on reality. No, I'm not "sheep" for believing public records related to you. I believe them over your explanations trying to justify your actions or your attempts to be dismissive of this event.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: Congrats on being mediocre. [SELF TRAIT PROJECTION]

Your conduct in this debate is not what I would expect from someone if I were "mediocre". I've noticed that you've lost steam in this exchange. One of us is mediocre, and it's not me. 

No comments: