Sunday, July 19, 2020

Keddrick Corday Thompson Loses Debate - Goes Internet Thug Part 7

Keddrick Corday Thompson Response 12, June 21, 2020:

Keddrick Corday Thompson: I know 3 CEOs with arrest records. But difference is I know their story...not just want they pleaded to. 

There is a story behind every arrest, charge, and conviction. However, the fact that the story exists does not imply valid extenuating circumstances.

You're suggesting that your story, as you justify your situation, would show that your arrest was "erroneous". However, a look at the blotter related to your arrest shows that the police had probable cause to charge you.

Bottom line, you were charged with assault and battery. You received this charge on the account of an accusation that you drove your vehicle into the person that you were arguing against. You could have been charged with something worse.

And not just what they pleaded to? This suggests that not only were you charged, but you pleaded innocent but were convicted... Or you pleaded guilty. Perhaps I could search the public records on your arraignment and on your trial to see what actually happened in your case.

Your response shows that you're not willing to learn from this experience. You're hinting on justifying that action. That accusation and subsequent arrest would not define you had you learned from the incident... Had you recognized that you committed a mistake, and had you worked to correct yourself accordingly.

Your conduct in this exchange, and your trying to explain this arrest away, indicates that you did not learn your lesson.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: But again. You think anything you see is truth. So one sided but what should expect from a weakling.... 

No, I base my outlook on the facts. Someone accused you of assault and battery with a vehicle. This individual had to go to the hospital to get treated. Based on this individual's testimony, you guys were involved in an argument and then you subsequently drove the vehicle into her.

Her injuries substantiated her story. This didn't help your attempt to justify your actions. You're insinuating to me that your arrest was incorrect and should not have happened.

I'm going by public records-based information. The blotter and your mug shot indicate something that you do not want to admit to. That does not make me a weakling.

You're suggesting that if I were to believe you, then I would "not" be a weakling. This is an indication of you having control issues, narcissistic issues, excessive anger issues, etc. You're the weakling for refusing to own up to that arrest and subsequent charge.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: Good day sir

Any day I destroy your argument is a good day.

Keddrick Corday Thompson: Enjoy uour lonely life

Nope, my life is not a lonely life. However, I would not be surprised if you were lonely. This would help explain why you kept engaging in this argument when you wanted it to stop.

Given your behavior in this exchange, I would not be surprised if most of the people around you do not want to hang around you.


Keddrick Corday Thompson Response 12, June 21, 2020:

Keddrick Corday Thompson: Same here. You funny and weak...you lonely. You gullible. 

No, you're not enjoying this argument. You're not getting out of it what I am getting out of it. If you truly found my replies funny, you wouldn't be repeating yourself like a broken record. Additionally, you would not have told me that you hoped that you do not see me in person... That I would run instead.

Your claimed reactions are not what I'm seeing when reading your replies. Why? Your reactions are funny. Notice, for example, how I read your replies but didn't come back until the next day? You responded immediately because you have control issues. You have anger issues.

No comments: