Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Tonya Zylka Johnson Loses Debate... Blocks Victor -- 13

 

Tonya Zilka: [redacted] you picking apart my posts and comments with your cherry picking reality shows you have way to much time on your hands. [SELF TRAIT PROJECTION]

Wrong on two counts. 

First, I'm not cherry-picking reality. I addressed you with a near point by point rebuttal. The points that I made were relevant to what you said. You're the one that is cherry-picking reality. You accuse President Trump of "lying", or of being "racist". You're doing so based on cherry-picked data. 

People make false claims about President Trump's "lying". They make false claims about him being a "racist". In both instances, I find that the raw data doesn't support those conclusions. 

For example, someone says, "President Trump called the Coronavirus a hoax". A check of what he actually said tells a completely different story. One would have to cherry-pick reality in order to claim that the President dismissed the coronavirus as a hoax. The raw data indicates that President Trump referred to the Democrats' actions related to the coronavirus as a hoax. The raw data indicates that President Trump didn't dismiss the coronavirus as a hoax. 

The documents, that your side of the argument referenced when they initially accused him of being racist, don't support that opinion. Again, one would have to cherry-pick the circumstances surrounding that document in order to claim that President Trump is a "racist". 

As a minority, a person's racist stance would have an impact on my views on them. I don't take this lightly. I see no valid evidence supporting the false claims that President Trump is "racist". He isn't.

Second, no, I don't have plenty of time on my hands. I access the Internet via PC or laptop. (I don't carry my cellphone with me either). I generate these replies on Microsoft Word before posting them. Additionally, I use Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech to text software to dictate my responses. My keyboarding abilities are such that people have jokingly told me that "there is a speed limit on keyboards." If you heard me while I was keyboarding, it'd sound like popcorn popping super rapidly. 

It doesn't take long for me to generate my responses. 

Third, I've been debating against the arguments you and others have advanced here for years. Both the research and responses are quick to come by. Quick... As the opposition, over the past 16+ years, have argued some of the exact same points. Replace Trump with Bush, and you see the exact same mentality and argument from the opposition. 

Before there was "Trump Derangement Syndrome", there was "Bush Derangement Syndrome." I've turned these debates into an art and a science. One benefit to this is that responses come quick. 

Fourth, unlike most here, I'm not a constant presence on Facebook. In fact, Dale sent me a PM mentioning that I had "been quiet". If I had plenty of time on my hands, I wouldn't be gone from Facebook for weeks at a time. 

On a side note, I don't think that he sees me as being quiet now. 

Raw data... The timestamps of each of my posts across days, weeks, and months would show that I don't have plenty of time on my hands. 

Don't mistake my efficiency, and effectiveness, with conducting these debates as my "cherry-picking" reality... Or as my "having plenty of time on my hands". To do so is akin to bearing false witness against me... Just like how many here are bearing false witness against the President.

No comments: