Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Tonya Zylka Johnson Loses Debate... Blocks Victor -- 1

 Tonya Zylka: Could say the same thing about you then! Trump is connected to Epstein 

False. They attempted to connect President Trump to Epstein with regards to the underaged girls. They failed. What they did; however, was prove that Donald Trump partied with hot adult women. 

Tonya Zylka: and you know it to be true also. 

Don't assume what I know to be true. What you're claiming that "I know to be true" is something that I disagree with... That disagreement is based on the facts. The facts indicate that President Trump had no sexual interaction with underaged girls.  

Tonya Zylka: There is no arguing with me anymore I am done with 45 supporters accepting his BS. 

Are you claiming that I'm stupid? Incapable of logical thought? Incapable of gathering the facts? Incapable of detecting a pattern in the facts? 

My support for President Trump has everything to do with what the facts indicate. It has nothing to do with what you claim it to be. You're erroneously assuming that we Trump supporters think like leftists. We don't. 

Neither you, nor those on your side of the argument, proved your anti-Trump claims true. They've been false. I've debunked arguments like yours on my wall, and elsewhere on the internet. 

Tonya Zylka: He has said nothing about his buddy Putin putting bounties on our soldiers lives. 

Commander, Central Command, dismissed that information. He received that information and found that it fell short of the standard required for information to be deemed valid and credible. The civilian involved with briefing President Trump on this matter came to this same conclusion.

I know this. I've dealt with tactical information gathering during my time in the military. That information, claiming that the Russians put bounties on our Soldiers, was nothing but static... Uncollaborated information that didn't reach the standard required to be taken seriously. 

Tonya Zylka: SO STFU!

I've debated against the left for almost 17 years. Not a single one of you based your arguments on the facts. Instead, you guys based your arguments on propaganda and on emotions. Neither qualifies as valid proof. 

As long as false information is put out against President Trump, and against my side of the argument, I will respond with the facts.


No comments: