Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Tonya Zylka Johnson Loses Debate... Blocks Victor -- 2

 Tonya Zylka: Just so you know 45 spews hate and lies everyday. 

I've read his tweets, and I have gone through the applicable Trump speech transcripts. Nowhere has the President spewed hate or spread lies. There's no basis in your argument other than your hatred of the man. 

Tonya Zylka: You support him you support his hate. 

The only hate that I'm seeing is what I'm reading from your comments. You've failed to prove that the President is full of hate. My observations of the President, including reading his statements, do not show him as being full of hate. It doesn't show him being hateful. 

I support him because I see him as having the right policies. He is doing the things that he needs to do. 

Tonya Zylka: get off my page I will not tolerated 45 lovers anymore in my life as I cannot tolerate the rights hypocrisy anymore. Bye [Redacted]

Again, you haven't proven your claims. You've only provided your opinion and repeated anti-Trump propaganda. I'm seeing the hatred coming from you. That's the impression I have of your posts... You hate President Trump. You're not the only one that hates President Trump. 

My stance isn't hypocrisy. Just as you haven't proven your claims against President Trump... All you've done was advance accusations that I've debunked elsewhere before... You haven't proven that my side of the argument is hypocritical based on the context you're using it in.

Tonya Zylka: [Redacted] forwards facts from his news. It is so obvious that we have separate news

I forward facts that I obtain based on extensive research. Not just any facts, but facts that fall within a predictable pattern.

Tonya Zylka: Everything having facts about 45's wrong doing have been blocked by his handlers. Taxes, court cases...etc. Just like Hitler

You can't assume that he committed wrong based on documents that you haven't seen. Out of the cases that are available, regarding lawsuits taken against President Trump? I haven't found evidence that President Trump committed wrong. I argued a couple of those on a couple of different threads.

Every time a document became available, regarding President Trump, I saw no incriminating information. I've even gone through the Mueller Report more than once. I didn't see the accusations, levied against President Trump, substantiated.


No comments: